• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao is a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      sure it is bc he KNEW pac wouldnt accept
      Please explain. I know this answer is just made up by you and no proof at all. Just to defend Floyd. Oh come on. here for you >>

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        You cannot prove Floyd avoided Mosley but I can damn sure
        prove that Shane avoided Floyd when Shane was a Light Weight
        to move up and fight Oscar and at 147 after his second fight
        with Fernando Vargas..
        And you call fighting another fighter on a higher division and which can give you higher pay "avoiding"??
        Your world must be just circulating around Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
          It isn't about age though the phraseology used is "waiting for Pacquiao to age"...the more apt phraseology should be:

• waiting for Pacquiao to slow down

What's the difference?

Mayweather's style is aggressive defense. Meaning even if he is up there with lots of mileage, age and then some - he can last because he is relatively unscathed. He is healthy and untouched (a big credit to his cerebral style as well as his physical style).

Pacquiao's style is gung-ho-aggressive-style that is unnatural. (Not suggestin drugs) But the regiments he has to go through, the tedious and rigorous training, the amount of calories and proteins he has to consume and simply, his physical style of full-throttle that needs to dish out piston-like combinations...would simply wear Pacquiao out very soon.

I can see him already in a decline fast. And as a Pacquiao fan, it is saddening to see it.

Sure he is a freak and an awesome physical specimen but his body is also breaking down. And with the financial successes, political responsibilities AND the crowns he has collected all these time...you can really hear him saying that he is satisfied.

The body and emotion now on the brink of saying "I will retire"...and sure enough he doesn't need to tell us.

Mayweather is older but albeit a well-honed and maintained machine of a fighter (physically) and waiting for Pacquiao to "age" has nothing to do with the literal age.
          Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
          What butt hurt? Just proves you know nothing in boxing. Clearly Floyd is waiting for Manny to break down because of constant battles. Brawlers like Roy Jones Jr, Tyson, and Manny rely too much in their God given speed, stamina, and strength but once those deteriorates they got nothing to offer. Unlike technical fighters they use their smarts and skill to maintain in top even with age example B-hop, Klitschko, and Marquez.
          The frequency and quality of both fighters' bouts is one big issue I forgot to add....

In the last 5 years, how many and who did Floyd fight?

In the last 5 years, RELATIVELY, Pacquiao has worn out his gears. That to me is aging.

And Mayweather can't wait for Pacquiao to "age" more in wearing out his gears.

And folks, AGE isn't just the literal years of one's existence, it is also the FREQUENCY OF FIGHTS in the last years....

Comment

• So when Arum said he is looking for a Floyd fight first more than anything it was a lie again? Since your not looking to contact him, then why say you will push for it? Oh and dont give me the aging bull****, Floyds older than Manny so hes more likely to age, what ****** **** is this... Floyd aint gonna fight until all this legal **** is sorted, which could mean he wont ever fight with all the allegations that are on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              So when Arum said he is looking for a Floyd fight first more than anything it was a lie again? Since your not looking to contact him, then why say you will push for it? Oh and dont give me the aging bull****, Floyds older than Manny so hes more likely to age, what ****** **** is this... Floyd aint gonna fight until all this legal **** is sorted, which could mean he wont ever fight with all the allegations that are on him.
              "lets just wait" Spacey 1991, since forever.

I guess you really were onto something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post
                *******s keep saying that Manny has agreed to testing. But the testing he agrees to are modified to his likings. Floyd has no control of the testing his proposing. IT'S CALLED RANDOM TESTING.

And if Pac really agreed to a 7 day cut off date why not just do full testing? What's so important that you need 7 recoup after admistering a small amount of blood?

What Pac should have done is not even entertain any type of negotiations involvling random blood testing. But once he and his camp opened their ****** mouths they looked.........mmmmmm su****ious.

Now people who didn't even care of random drug tests are scratching their head and wondering wtf is up with the excuses. And why is it that Pac is the only person that wouldn't agree to undergo full random drug tests for a potential fight with the cash king??

And you say who is Floyd to demand drug tests?? Who is Manny to demand catchweights ever since he stepped into the WW division. Manny has been coddled. His career has been well orchestrated to make him look like he's Mike Tyson before Buster Douglas.

I'm not fooled by the catchweight fraud.
                ,,,even there's a cut off period its still RAndom......i dont understand you guys insisting that if there's a cut off period it will not be A random test....the rea lquestion is does PEDs makes you win if you take it 14 days or 7 days.....before the fight???or does urine tests doesnt really dectect peds even if you take the test everyday until fight night???lets say 14 days or 7 seven days before the fight because we have 7 or 14 days cut off period....?????

Comment

• Floyd is also enjoying Khan batter Pac in sparring which should age Pac a bit more. Floyd will avoid Khan now as well. He avoids Roach fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
                    The frequency and quality of both fighters' bouts is one big issue I forgot to add....

In the last 5 years, how many and who did Floyd fight?

In the last 5 years, RELATIVELY, Pacquiao has worn out his gears. That to me is aging.

And Mayweather can't wait for Pacquiao to "age" more in wearing out his gears.

And folks, AGE isn't just the literal years of one's existence, it is also the FREQUENCY OF FIGHTS in the last years....
                    Being inactive hurts your skills.

Comment

• Isn't Floyd older than Manny?

Comment

Working...
                      X