Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Nielsen: "I'll Bite Evander Holyfield's Nose"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The winner will be in line to fight Wladimir.

Comment

I think Holyfield still has enough left to KO Tarver. Tarver looked pretty ordinary in his first heavyweight fight. In Holyfield's last title fight, it was like Rocky IV, Holyfield vs. a big giant Russian and this one would be big because it's Holyfield vs. the Rocky VI opponent. Maybe after this Holyfield can fight Tommy Morrison since apparently he never even had the HIV virus (which, of course, is up to debate)...

Comment

Holyfield vs Nielsen?????

C'MON!!!! Both these ****** up betty's are fighting for nothing more than a pay day. If Nielsen says his timing is still good as ever, then what happened against Tyson SEVERAL years ago..... How many years has this bafoon been out of Boxing and he was never in shape when he did fight! Holyfield will just lead with head and hook, and Nielsen will be out of gas by 3. Just gross that the boxing media even wants to report this fight or quote either of these two had-beens.

Comment

Tired of Mayweather & David Haye

Neither wants to fight anyone credible. They both want to sit up in a tree and run their mouth. Mayweather is going to jail before long just his other family member, and that Clan from the hood will come undone like Tyson did after Buster Douglas. I tire of these guys that just trash talk and can't put it up like the Leonards, the Haglers, the Hearns, the Durans, and the Dela Hoyas. They fought the best of the best, multiple times, win, lose, or draw. That's credible, and that's the legacy to leave behind.

Comment

Working...
          X