No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I'm Stronger, I'll Exploit Pacquiao's Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
    Not past his prime? Shane was gasping for breath against mora after the 4th round. imagine what chasing Pac is going to do. Shane is good for one burst early in a fight and then he is done. going to be another brutal beating
    why would shane be chasin pacquiao?pacquiao is not that hard to find so shane won't have to do much chasin unless he hurts manny.i would rather see manny fight marquez or berto but i guess a shane-manny is better than a margarito manny fight so atleast this is a step up from his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
      Eventhough he is old, he is still more dangerous than JMM. If you guys wont believe your a fool. He could catch pacquiao with a hard punch.
      why is he more dangerous?because he has more punchin power?marquez is the better technician and could most likely out box manny like he did in their 2fights

Comment

whatever shane,whatever....you'll be out of breath by the third round,your age will show and then at the end of the fight you'll be like "don't know what happened,by body tightened up,couldn't get my punches off"...we already know thats whats going to happen and thats what you'll be saying during the interview..100% sure

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          why is he more dangerous?because he has more punchin power?marquez is the better technician and could most likely out box manny like he did in their 2fights
          man these people don't know what they talking about,he thinks shane is more dangerous,why? what did he see in the mora fight that makes him think shane will give manny a good fight?..lol,man it's ok to stick up for a fighter you might like,but i see no good reason at all as to why shane should be fighting pacquiao...a fighter who hasn't won in his last two fights getting an opportunity like this,makes no sense

Comment

sugar shane needs to put pressure on first 3/4 rounds

Comment

ok shane. we know you're 20 yrs old

just hype yourself and earn big bucks from the cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                why would shane be chasin pacquiao?pacquiao is not that hard to find so shane won't have to do much chasin unless he hurts manny.i would rather see manny fight marquez or berto but i guess a shane-manny is better than a margarito manny fight so atleast this is a step up from his last fight
                you're right, poor choice of words on my part. i don't mean to say pac's going to be backing up the whole fight, but that pac's not just going to stand in the center and trade the entire fight. shane is going to have to do a lot of moving

Comment

Shane mosley will gassed out after 2 rounds...

Comment

Shane punches hard, he showed it to Mayweather jr., but, the truths is,

he can't pull the trigger no more!

Pacman got hit real hard by taller heavier opponents,

but, still survived and throw his own combos, and went on to win!

With Pacman speed, Shane can't possible pull the trigger against Pacman!

But I wish Mosley fights Marquez first, before fighting Pacman!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                      Shane punches hard, he showed it to Mayweather jr., but, the truths is,

he can't pull the trigger no more!

Pacman got hit real hard by taller heavier opponents,

but, still survived and throw his own combos, and went on to win!

With Pacman speed, Shane can't possible pull the trigger against Pacman!

But I wish Mosley fights Marquez first, before fighting Pacman!
                      yes, but in 1 punch, shane is more powerful than margarito or cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X