Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I'm Stronger, I'll Exploit Pacquiao's Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give Shane a puncher chance this fight. If he can land a big punch he can potentially stop Pacquiao as Pacquiao cannot tie up like Mayweather.

Outside of that he'll get beaten into submission by the midrounds.

Comment

he's gonna gas in two rounds like against floyd.

last 6 minutes and he turns into a corpse.

Comment

I hope Mosley wins so Arums, Roach's, and the rest of the crews scam backfires.

Comment

Got Mosley in this one...Upset central!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
            Got Mosley in this one...Upset central!
            Bold call.

Comment

Mosley will make a lateral move to the "Recreational Sector" once Manny KTFO him?! But this fight will sell PPV's more than Marquez and Berto combined.

Comment

I think this fight will be good and competitive for about 6 rounds, Shane's only looked bad against guys who a) run or b) have jabbed his face off. Pacquiao will do neither of those, I just hope Shane realises he really has to go to the body in this one, Pacquiao by UD though.

Comment

what a serious fking farce this is!! arum is a con artist. mosley is a bull**** monger and pac ....the average punter might think ur superman but if u close ur career out with tired old men then the people that matter....the people that follow u through thick and thin will KNOW u've rested on ur laurels....go down a gladiator man!...prove ur the best. fight marquez...fight berto....fight ANYONE other than mosley!!

Comment

a year or two ago I would have picked Mosley to win this fight but not now...but history shows that Mosley does do well against Pacquiao style so he has somewhat of a chance but I damn sure wouldn't put my money on it especially with him working with Top Rank, he needs Money since his wife is taking everything he has so it is no telling what he is willing to do for more Money...

Comment

stfu Shane!!! I bet you'll Exploit Pacquiao's flaws as you did Floyd or Mora!!! F*UCK YOU BOB!!!! Thanks for killing the sport!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X