No announcement yet.

donaire who???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
    Wait and see. Anyway Nonito is the number 5 P4P in the world FYI! and it will go up.

JuanMa who? his number what P4P? Juan Manuel Lopez
    I don't really care...p4p rankings are not that important anyway..p4p lists aren't the most important thing in the world. I think, at minimum, it's fun to debate and argue them for most of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
      This guy Donaire is overrated. Would get a clinic put on him by JuanMa Lopez, Agbeko, and several other fighters.
      Give him time. Previous to his fight with PWill, i'm sure a lot of people went like Sergio who? Now some people can't stop talking about him.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
        Give him time. Previous to his fight with PWill, i'm sure a lot of people went like Sergio who? Now some people can't stop talking about him.
        indeed..Sergio Martinez should be #1 p4p based on his level of competition compared to everyone else's.Manny Pacquiao is a fraud,he's picked a lot of fighters at the end of their career..

Comment

Nonito's sheer size in his wieght division is enough to worry anybody let alone his boxing skills.

Comment

he needs to figth top guys from now on.

Comment

This guy Donaire is overrated. Would get a clinic put on him by JuanMa Lopez, Agbeko, and several other fighters.
              State your case why you feel that way. You are coming off like a simpleton and a hater with your post. Maybe you are right but you make no argument to support your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                Juanma and Nonito are 2 divisions apart, and Donaire just moved up for this fight. Agbeko? He's a Vic Darchinyan in the making. Donaire's fighting style are rare nowadays, he's economical but precise, he's got power on both hands and moves well. He'll make you pay if you miss, are you sure you've seen his fights?
                Donaire DUCKED MONTIEL FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS HE WAS FIGHTING MIDGETS AND BUMS

Comment

Donaire DUCKED MONTIEL FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS HE WAS FIGHTING MIDGETS AND BUMS
                  lulz... last i check, it was montiel's camp who postponed the first fight..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    lulz... last i check, it was montiel's camp who postponed the first fight..
                    Montiel has been wanting this fight for quite some time now

Comment

They're fighting in February, Donaire and Montiel, WTF are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X