No announcement yet.

Chris Byrd: "Vitali Klitschko is a Joke"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
    You need to get a grip, it was an article which states the facts and quotes of figures within the sport.

There has been about 20 pro-Klitschko articles this week alone. We are not a website that hangs off the nuts of any fighter or organization, we will always post diverse views, news and opinions.

AMEN to that RicK!

Comment

Why is Byrd talking?

How can he say anything like "Klitschko is a Joke"

The guy fought a 10 round fight against Vitaly, and was ****ing his shorts the entire time. He didnt take his hands of his face ever...he was defending all the time and then in his annoying "wood pecker" style would throw a jab or too. He was loosing on the cards big time, and the only reason Vitaly quit was because his sholder was actually hurt. HE GOT A SURGERY RIGHT AFTER for Chirst sake. It was said if he contined to fight he would never be able to fight again. So after this you call the man a quitter okkkkkkk

So why is this Bird going around talking trash just like Toney?

I just hope Vitaly goes for a remath and knocks Byrds teath out. Because I just lost all of my respect for the guy.

Comment

why is there so much dislike to Chris Byrd? yes, Chris won against Vitali becos VK apparently had a torn rotator cuff. Remember, Chris took that fight against Vitali on a weeks notice!!! name any heavyweight who would do that on a weeks notice against VK?
        i am not a Byrd or VK , i just tellin it how it is, peace

Comment

**** you chris byrd,go the hell.

Comment

You need to get a grip, it was an article which states the facts and quotes of figures within the sport.

There has been about 20 pro-Klitschko articles this week alone. We are not a website that hangs off the nuts of any fighter or organization, we will always post diverse views, news and opinions.

Jeez Rick, you notice your new Custom Title ?/
            Ey P4P how much did they charge you for that ??
            I gotta admire your balls man

Comment

Chris Byrd in an interview with Boxing writer Tim Smith, called WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko a joke. He said that Danny Williams was nothing more then a punching bag and he hopes to get Vitali in the ring again. [details]
              That's pretty hard talk from a man who has never knocked out anybody

Comment

Let me get this straight Byrd (hands of feathers) question VK for not knocking out DW.

Comment

byrd is really pissin me off. i wish he would shut his mouth about klitschjo. he sounds like a girl. i hope he fights VK and gets his ass handed to him.

Comment

I like the first quote from Tys0n's signature..cool.

Comment

I don`t care that Klitscko is the best, he is the best and i`d pick him to beat Byrd in a rematch but Byrd did beat him and on paper its a 9th rd TKO. Byrd has every right to ask for a match and if Vitali declines....well maybe it wasn`t such a fluke as once thought!

Comment

Working...
                      X