Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Commentator Jim Lampley Truly Makes Me Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i forgot we were posting in a university. you internet pseudo-scholars are a waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
      I hope you will stop trying to rectify other peoples mistakes and concentrate on your own from now on. Thank you.
      Dude, ok hows about this. I'm sorry, I am.

What I should have said is, your opinion is over simplified and bordering on ridiculous. We as fans are entitled to our opinions, YES. So I will agree to disagree. HBO boxing commentators in the grand scheme of things, who cares, in news and more poignant, things we choose or put faith in, are paramount. I respect you as a person, but I don't like your opinion on the matter at hand.

Comment

Big right hand from taylor!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
          Dude, ok hows about this. I'm sorry, I am.

What I should have said is, your opinion is over simplified and bordering on ridiculous. We as fans are entitled to our opinions, YES. So I will agree to disagree. HBO boxing commentators in the grand scheme of things, who cares, in news and more poignant, things we choose or put faith in, are paramount. I respect you as a person, but I don't like your opinion on the matter at hand.
          go away.

Comment

This thread is funny the guy who said "simples" got pwned lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              i forgot we were posting in a university. you internet pseudo-scholars are a waste of space.
              I agree... It makes for good internet humor...I'd like to think we're better than HBO commentators.

All in all this site is dedicated to our passions, it's unfortunate that some of the Commentator like Larry Merchant, IMO, has lost his. IMO

Disagree away...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
                  this cocksucker is easily the worst cheerleader I've come across...... his bias is disgusting as hell
                  awwwww whats wrong? Mad cuz Lampley wont stroke your favorite pet monkey??

Comment

Lampley is a fukin ****, who roots for guys he has a crush on haha he use to suck on Oscar De La Hoya **** every time he called his fights back in the day I never liked him much, him and the rest of the Losers on HBO

I like Roy Jones and I liked when Lennox Lewis and George Foreman use to call fights because they wasn't as biased and they have more Knowledge about Boxing Obviously and they know WTF they are talking about and I think that intimidates the hell out of both Lampley and Merchant

Foreman use to put Lampley and Merchant in their place:

compared to Emanuel Steward now he just goes along with what they say now, that is why Mayweather called him a Uncle Tom hahaha

HBO has been Biased and RACIST for YEARS NOW but people overlook it when it is not racism directed at their own kind

Comment

I still can't over get BANG BANG!

The Naseem Hamed quote was unnecessary tho

Comment

Working...
                      X