Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it ****** to bet on Hopkins defeating Pascal in Canada?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it ****** to bet on Hopkins defeating Pascal in Canada?

Could he pull it off and what do you think? Could he do it?

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
    You mean decision?

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
      You mean decision?
      yes sir........

Comment

YES. Pascal won't lose to Bhop in Canada unless is by KO and that's not happening

Comment

well he and Golden Boy Promotions aren't ******. They have the referee and the judges covered.... Only thing they cannot control is the crowd. But I think Bernard might win a Split decision or something.

Comment

I think its a bet i'd stay away from, the odds aren't that amazing, and its high risk because of the location and styles, there are surely better fights to bet on.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
              hops getting a decision win in canada is a losing bet.

bet on pascal winning a decision and hopkins winning by late rounds KO.

Comment

I wouldn't call it ******.

I would not bet on Hopkins, after the abysmal performance he put on against a very shot Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                  well he and Golden Boy Promotions aren't ******. They have the referee and the judges covered.... Only thing they cannot control is the crowd. But I think Bernard might win a Split decision or something.
                  i don't know about that. golden boy had the judges and ref against calzaghe and hopkins was still robbed on his supposed home turf. the main thing to look at it is which fighter has the momentum. in the calzaghe fight it was calzaghe and in this fight is pascal. pascal even has a similar flashy style that catches the crowds eye regardless if he's landing. i don't see hopkins getting a decision unless he totally dominates like the pavlik fight which is severely unlikely.
                  Last edited by daggum; 12-03-2010, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Yes and no. Hopkins will beat Pascal I believe, but being in Canada I could easliy see hometown hero getting the nod no matter what unless Hop ko's him.

Comment

Working...
                    X