Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM's Record Vs Pacquiao's last 5 opponents? Official Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    He beats them all comfortably,

The JMM that fought Floyd was the best JMM ever and showed enough to understand he would totally outclass opponents named
    Clown *****! Alright, JMM beat them all but Floyd already beat JMM so Floyd the greatest them all right? Why not say it directly and don't be shy! Floyd beat them without even need to fight Cotto, Clottey and Margarito right?
    Last edited by straightleft; 12-03-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

LMAO!!!

BoxingTech718, Dick Gore, Flawless*, Gino Ros, HUITZILOPOCHTLI, KILLA RIGHT, mrcupide2, tacuso, TopVillain

Do you know these guys? These are the ones who voted that Marquez beats them all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        Out of curiosity, how would JMM have fared? Which would he win, which would he lose?

- Oscar De La Hoya
        - Ricky Hatton
        - Miguel Cotto
        - Joshua Clottey
        - Antonio Margarito

Poll to follow, Please discuss!
        loses to Oscar by KO
        beats Hatton by UD
        loses to Cotto by KO
        loses to Clottey by UD
        loses to Tony by KO

Comment

hatton beats that version of oscar hatton clotty and i think he beats cotto as well. marquez the better boxer and that cotto just didnt have that stalking intimidation body work. he was too wild and he backs off when hurt. that fight is a tossup. marquez vs margirito i dont know. i dont think margirito would hit marquez with as many shots he hit manny with btu i think the shots he do land would hurt. marquez would have to use his technique at its best. but margirito showed he was vulnarible to the body and manny didnt have the boxing iq to go there again. marquez could dig into his body and he is also good at pivots margirito size and chin is the only problem. but he sucks and hes slow and 1 dimensional

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            Out of curiosity, how would JMM have fared? Which would he win, which would he lose?

- Oscar De La Hoya
            - Ricky Hatton
            - Miguel Cotto
            - Joshua Clottey
            - Antonio Margarito

Poll to follow, Please discuss!

- Oscar De La Hoya - Odlh by UD
            - Ricky Hatton - Marquez by KO
            - Miguel Cotto - Cotto by KO
            - Joshua Clottey - Clottey by KO
            - Antonio Margarito - Margarito by KO

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
              I think JMM would have beaten that version of DLH, Hatton, and Clottey.

Cotto and Marg beat him at 147, possibly by stoppage.
              ^^^^^^^^

I agree with this.

But I think Clottey has a good shot. I still lean towards Marquez though.

Comment

JMM would've iced Hatton and THAT 145 pound version of Hoya....but the big boys like Cotto, Clottey and Marg would've probably been too much for him IMO....Manny's SPEED killed ALL of them...JMM doesn't have that type of speed!!

Comment

Working...
                X