Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats this stupid Talk about Marquez fighting Cotto,Clotty, and Hatton to get Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    people underestimating JMM but lets be honest he's not gonna get the fight anyways and will most likely be fighting Morales in the spring.

Look,i see this fight being competitive at some points but with a bad ending.i know when i see a different fighter.you can't help but to notice that pacquiao has dropped old habits and developed better ones.plus marquez got buckled by katsidis, which imo pac his harder.

Comment

Why in the blue hell does Marquez who has been the only person in the last 5 years to make Pac look human have to prove himself worthy of fighting Pac again? And why does he have to beat welterweights to earn a shot at Pac?

Let me ask all you stupid fuking ******s something who did De la hoya, Hatton, Clotty, Cotto, and Margarito beat to get a shot at Pac? Oh Marquez can be the only man to fight on even terms with Pac in 5 years and then goes on to win the lineal LW title and he still has to prove himself worthy of a shot at Pac. But De La Hoya just had to beat Stevie Forbes, Hatton just had to beat Malinagii, Cotto just had to eeek out a win against Clotty, Clotty just had to give away a fight to Cotto, and Margarito just had to beat Robert Garcia.

But Marquez "only" beat the 3 best LW's in his division and 2 of them were only 7+ years his junior and not to mention actually winning his second fight with pac on one judges score card.

Sorry but some of you people are just downright stupid!
      didnt i tell u 2 stop talking about mexicans fighters since your just a "plain ol' american" stfu already.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        didnt i tell u 2 stop talking about mexicans fighters since your just a "plain ol' american" stfu already.
        Didn't i tell you i will talk about whoever the fuk i wanna talk about?

Apparently reading comprehension is not something you Island rats are very fond of.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
          Look,i see this fight being competitive at some points but with a bad ending.i know when i see a different fighter.you can't help but to notice that pacquiao has dropped old habits and developed better ones.plus marquez got buckled by katsidis, which imo pac his harder.

Sorry but i have to disagree again. Cotto, Hatton, Clotty, and Margarito don't have the style or knowhow to expose any of pac's flaws. Thats why he has looked so much better.

Comment

Sorry but i have to disagree again. Cotto, Hatton, Clotty, and Margarito don't have the style or knowhow to expose any of pac's flaws. Thats why he has looked so much better.

Ima knock on ur door for a bet if the fight gets made.guarantee he'll have his moments but the result will be just another collection.

Comment

I would honestly like to see if JMM can handle 140 first... I think JMM deserves the fight just as much as anyone else, i can not argue that point whatsoever. However, JMM looked horribly slow in the 40s and to sell this fight to the fans it would be ideal for him to prove that he can handle 140 and up...

In the mean time i want the Berto fight...

Screw mosely... and a big **** you to Arum!

My personal Pacquiao line up..

Berto in April

JMM in Aug/Sep if JMM can get a win against a top 140

and Money Mayweather in Dec... or Jan 2012

Then retire....
              Last edited by cnote111; 12-03-2010, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                Ima knock on ur door for a bet if the fight gets made.guarantee he'll have his moments but the result will be just another collection.
                And what will we bet on since I think pac will win just like you do?

Comment

and what will we bet on since i think pac will win just like you do?
                  lolol!!!!!!

Comment

And what will we bet on since I think pac will win just like you do?
                    LMAO.

damn dude.

Comment

Didn't i tell you i will talk about whoever the fuk i wanna talk about?

Apparently reading comprehension is not something you Island rats are very fond of.
                      stop talking about mexican fighters americano..... simple!

Comment

Working...
                      X