Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd crying after his bouts shows me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

dude has probably tried to kill ellerbe numerous times. floyd better not let him be president of his fan club or he might get selena'd.
      yeah he was crying at the same time cursing ellerbe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post

the TS watching a Floyd fight

Comment

ts, yessir, and mic after the hatton win

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            he either cries because its fake or because he is overcome with emotion because he was so scared he would lose and now he is relieved of all that pressure. which is very puzzling because he picks soft opponents who have very little chance at winning. imagine how he would feel if he actually beat an elite fighter. he would probably go crowd surfing.
            Wow the most sensible post in here with the msot unsensible poster.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              that this kid truly loves the sport---i don't care if any of you respond to my thread in a negative manner--i don't really care about people who bash me for making another mayweather thread---reading and paying attention to what mrs. king is dealing with as far as cancer makes me feel like a sappy little puppy for this sport--lol--laugh all you want people---

this sport is so great and i love and respect every fighter who steps in that ring and puts their life at risk at the sake of entertaining us all---

i have been apart of this forum since 2006 and have not looked back since---i have been called all types of names and slurs and everything by fellow members of this forum---

but i have also read posts and threads about how floyd mayweather jr doesn't respect the sport and doesn't really care about it--and that sickens me to death--

because despite what you people reall think of him--this kid is BOXING personified---when he defeated the legendary genaro hernandez for his 1st title, and cried with his uncles, i gained so much more respect for him---i could truly tell that this kid loved boxing---

and even though i have watched him since he was in his early teens---that night just showed me how special he would become--and that he did, and has never slowed down---

floyd is an arrogant prick of a son of a b1tch--and we all know this----and i'm coming from a boxing character analysis--he flashes his money around and throws what may be fake money into crowds at nightclubs---hangs out with rappers--talks so much **** and has gotten into his fair share of trouble---

but when it comes to him performin in that ring, when the bright lights are shining at their heaviest--i have never seen a fighter who looks forward to showing his heart and talent in the ring like i have with floyd jr----

from his slick talk, to his downgrading fighters he's about to fight or eventually fight, this kid knows the sport like nobody else does---and he does truly care about boxing--just look at his recent interviews about mma and ufc--and despite what you think about him doing that---the fact that he looks at the sport of boxing as the best of all the elite sports shows me how much he truly cares about the sport that he took advantage and showed so much heart in---

when he dominated and beat coralles and cried again, i looked as floyd as a fighter who deserves so much respect for his talent and dedication to his craft---i actually have seen many of his amateur fights---i was at the olympics when he was screwed out of his fight--when clearly he won it---to be continued...lol...
              so in addition to being a coward and a wifebeater, he's a crybaby too.

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
                It shows me he is scared to face someone legit after the win.

i know a ******* didnt say this

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  i know a ******* didnt say this
                  Shut up ***** baitch, why you bring Pac into this thread when we talking about Floyd Mayweather?

You are the real ******* when you should be fingering a girls wet *****, you question her on Pac and Mayweather,

Comment

The Terminator still doesnt understand why Floyd cried.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      ts, yessir, and mic after the hatton win

Which was then followed by...

Comment

Working...
                      X