No announcement yet.

Amir "King" Khan Media Workout -WildCard Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir "King" Khan Media Workout -WildCard Gym

Khan said he is only at 50% because he was recovering for exhausting workouts previous to this padwork, but I think he looks great. Check it out:

Great video. Amir was at 50% because he had a very tough training day a day before.

Ariza said that they're gonna work on speed for the remaining days. So Amir is even gonna be faster then you see him here.

Comment

He was a bit bull**** on the speedbag but if hes at 50% then fair enough, but im liking the footwork though

Comment

Kahn by knockout.. Should be a good fight to watch!

Comment

See glimpses of manny like footwork there.

Comment

glimpses? Lol listen to his breathing and noises/yells when throwing punches. He swag jacked pac so hard. And hes either bitin manny footwork style a bit or roach is teaching him the same methods(Not knockin it but the yells thing is straight bitin which is funny, smh)...

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
              glimpses? Lol listen to his breathing and noises/yells when throwing punches. He swag jacked pac so hard. And hes either bitin manny footwork style a bit or roach is teaching him the same methods(Not knockin it but the yells thing is straight bitin which is funny, smh)...
              His yells have been like that for years you ******.

As for the footwork, of coruse he will learn by looking at Manny and by what Roach teaches him.

You think Manny created his footwork etc... Roach taught him those things.

Manny is my boy, and so is Khan, but *******s are ****ing annoying.

You pathetic hoe.

Comment

You'd better watch that lip of yours before I male you my b*tch you ****ing f*ggot. I know why you're name is painkiller, cause you're gonna need some after Rape your Assh*le biatchHh

Comment

You'd better watch that lip of yours before I male you my b*tch you ****ing f*ggot. I know why you're name is painkiller, cause you're gonna need some after Rape your Assh*le biatchHh
                  , wtf is this guys problem? get out of this thread, douchebag.

Comment

Lol! Look at you ******* defending eachother. He wanted to say somethin first why aren't you crying to him? Dumb*ss

Comment

Working...
                    X