Video: Oscar De La Hoya visibly hurt by Shane Mosley for leaving GBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Oscar De La Hoya visibly hurt by Shane Mosley for leaving GBP

3:06

How can Shane leave GBP after all Oscar has done for him. What about their life time friendship?

If Mosley really cared about De La Hoya, he probably shouldn't have used steroids to cheat against him. Just sayin

Comment

lol @ their lifetime friendship

Comment

**** Oscar. Now he'll depend on Marquez and Khan to bring in the most money.

Comment

get pac-jmm on

Comment

Business reasons and I don't think this is personal.

They've have been friends for years, but Shane has to look at his best interests.

He wants to get a fight with Pac and/or a rematch with Cotto and Margarito without too much hassle and he would make the most money fighting Top Rank guys.

Being at the end of his career and he knows he's not fighting to prove he's the best anymore, but might as well collect some nice checks before he calls it a day.

Getting matched with guys like Mora won't do Mosley any good at this point of his career.

Comment

Hope Mosley regrets it, and doesn't get taken back by GBP. Mosley has 1-2 fights left, and its game over. Hope that disloyal ped using queer, regrets it. I don't see anything good coming from J Prince. Other than a Pac fight I don't see Shane negotiating anything with anyone else.

Comment

i think the only good thing to come out of a PAC-Shane fight is DLH crying about it

Comment

Floyd and Shane hmmmmmmmm.....

Comment

lmao shane kicked that transvestite to the curb

Comment

Working...
                    X