Collapse
No announcement yet.

jmm throws the smoothest most diverified combos today easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think landing 400 punches over 12 rounds count as power. 1000 vs margirito 1000 vs clotty dont sound too good. when marquez gets the landing dudes get put away.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Cmon be real

The Mayweather Mafia doesnt like Pac
      Damn dogg get it through your thick skull ****!!! You go back and watch Manny's fights!!! 121212 from different angles ok ok we get it but he doesnt mix it up with uppercuts and hooks to the body in his combos like JMM and so on and so forth.

Do you comprehend??? Manny throws sweet combos but basically w straight punches unlike JMM who uses hooks, straights and uppercuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        And im saying that is bull*****, ******

Look at Manny's combos
        4 or 5 years ago Manny was a one dimensional fighter a 1, 2 combinaton fighter but now he has gotten better at throwing combinations like JMM with lot of power behind them. I remember when Manny used to throw a jab and a straight left punch all the time... those days are gone... another fight with Manny and JMM favors JMM because Manny will trade with him this time and JMM is a better counter puncher.. in the previos 2 fights Manny was throwing the 1, 2 combination and boxing all the time.

Comment

Well, this thread just turned into another JMM vs Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
            Damn dogg get it through your thick skull ****!!! You go back and watch Manny's fights!!! 121212 from different angles ok ok we get it but he doesnt mix it up with uppercuts and hooks to the body in his combos like JMM and so on and so forth.

Do you comprehend??? Manny throws sweet combos but basically w straight punches unlike JMM who uses hooks, straights and uppercuts.
            Go look at his combos in the Marg fight

He hurt him with every punch

Uppercut to the face, a huge combo that ended with a huge body punch hurting Marg real bad....all in the 4th.

Manny is known for punches from weird angles, 12121212's are not weird angles

Comment

mayweather took him to school, so i dont know what accuracy you are referring to. He wasnt landing in that fight and didnt make any adjustments

Comment

Originally posted by dans View Post
                I think Pacquiao does. But very good point, Marquez is great with that.
                No when do you see pac mix up body punches in his combos or how bout using upercuts like marquez does. I dont think anybody compares.

Comment

jmm's accuracy is really impressive to say the least.. quite a thing of beauty.

Comment

This man, Juan Manuel Marquez is 37 yrs old, been boxing for almost 20 yrs, got 58 fights. And now year 2010, people just realized he got great combos.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikTheGreat View Post
                      This man, Juan Manuel Marquez is 37 yrs old, been boxing for almost 20 yrs, got 58 fights. And now year 2010, people just realized he got great combos.
                      No, we are just acknowledging that he has dope combos considering we just watched him fight this past Saturday, prick.

Comment

Working...
                      X