Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saul is great....really

Comment

Originally posted by kali08 View Post
      this guy is a *****! he had the opportunity to fight Chavez Jr a while back and he didn't take the offer because he was rocked by Cotto's older brother who is not even close to ever being a true welterweight no real mexican can like this guy every mexican i know is a Chavez Jr fan! i hope they fight next and this guy can be knocked the **** out and retired because he has no chin and he fights like a lil' ***** going backwards at times! step up and fight Chavez Jr!

All of you Mexican friends are phags then. Canelo is 1000x more known and liked amongst Mexicans

Comment

It looks like most of his fans are teenage girls.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          there just trying to market this kid as the next hoya its not going to happen
          oh please we know you are hater for everything mexican and pacquiao.

Comment

That would make baby Chavez cry.

Comment

Has anyone here seen more then 2 or 3 fights on Alvarez and if so has he had issues with his chin in other fights? He seems to have the skills to be a future champion but the one time i saw him fight the he was rocked by J. Cotto. Makes me wonder if he will have chin problems when he starts fighting punchers who are natural ww or jmws.

Comment

He is starting his career early to make himself a name before Lara, Omar Henry, Eddie Gomez, and whichever other prospect matures into a champion. I think they all defeat Canelo, right now, unless he hulks up in the future, getting, almost knocked out by Jose Cotto is embrassing for an up coming prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Has anyone here seen more then 2 or 3 fights on Alvarez and if so has he had issues with his chin in other fights? He seems to have the skills to be a future champion but the one time i saw him fight the he was rocked by J. Cotto. Makes me wonder if he will have chin problems when he starts fighting punchers who are natural ww or jmws.

He doesn't have a "true mexican chin" but I would put it on par with Oscar De La Hoya or Shane Mosley.

Him being rocked by Cotto is EXTREAMLY overblown

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    He doesn't have a "true mexican chin" but I would put it on par with Oscar De La Hoya or Shane Mosley.

Him being rocked by Cotto is EXTREAMLY overblown
                    I woud put him in the ring with Omar Henry, too bad his career is on "ICE"

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                      I woud put him in the ring with Omar Henry, too bad his career is on "ICE"

Why would you matchup 2 prospects this early in there career? Makes no sense. Saul already has a very nice resume with the 2 wins over Miguel Vasquez he doesn't need to prove anything yet

Comment

Working...
                      X