Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
    didnt' a taurus just KTFO Weidman
    he's not a champ.

the only taurus in UFC history is GSP. that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
        He isn't even the world champ yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          he's not a champ.

the only taurus in UFC history is GSP. that's it.
          Interesting. LOGICALLY speaking I would think taurus is literally the sign that 'rules' grecco roman wrestling, it's a very earthian art

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
            Interesting. LOGICALLY speaking I would think taurus is literally the sign that 'rules' grecco roman wrestling, it's a very earthian art
            UFC is too mercurial for the slow thinking taurus and cap

i think same thing in boxing today. there's game plans and film study. the game has changed.

taurus and cap can be figured out too easily.

Comment

• This is pages back, but how do you determine your singleton? I'm looking at my chart now and can't tell at all....

Comment

• The reason I think earth has traditionally been the most dominant is they have the most equalized attributes of all the sigsn.

For instance if it was like a fighting game, every other sign would have major advantages but major distadvantages. Like if you had 0-10 scores for offense, defense, stamina, chin etc.

Every other sign may have a 9/10 in some attributes but 2/10 as an example in other attributes. Earth on the other hand would be like a 7 or 8/10 in every single attribute. There's nothing they're weak at, just nothing at times they're particularly extraordinary at but just good at everything. Mentally pretty strong, stamina very good, dedication good, defense/offense balanced, etc

Comment

• The reason I think earth has traditionally been the most dominant is they have the most equalized attributes of all the sigsn.

For instance if it was like a fighting game, every other sign would have major advantages but major distadvantages. Like if you had 0-10 scores for offense, defense, stamina, chin etc.

Every other sign may have a 9/10 in some attributes but 2/10 as an example in other attributes. Earth on the other hand would be like a 7 or 8/10 in every single attribute. There's nothing they're weak at, just nothing at times they're particularly extraordinary at but just good at everything. Mentally pretty strong, stamina very good, dedication good, defense/offense balanced, etc

Comment

• Mars in Aries seems to do well for itself in UFC.

In boxing it busts nut too fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      UFC is too mercurial for the slow thinking taurus and cap

i think same thing in boxing today. there's game plans and film study. the game has changed.

taurus and cap can be figured out too easily.
                      interesting theory. I have to ponder this

Comment

Working...
                      X