Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Aqua is strange

They're good at amateur boxing but don't do so well as pros.

For boxing Libra > Leo > Aqua
    Cus they're good at that pitty pat points ****. They don't have the mettle for real grit fighting (aquas)

Comment

• i studied Kell Brook born on the same day as sugar ray robinson. with an even better chart it seemed.

then he got blown out by fire Aries.

I think taurus is too predictable today.

GGG's chart is not good for boxing. libra moon and mars. terrible combo. it's also retrograde meaning he should be indecisive.... like always comtemplative before throwing.

yet he's the exact opposite. he throws non-stop. body head.

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
        When you're on the day of the cusp you have to look up the exact birth time. The sign doesn't just magically change over on a given day but on a given time of the day it can be 8am or 3:15pm etc
        I actually read a book on this awhile back, but cusps actually range -- for instance, anyone born from 3/19-3/24 is actually considered the Pisces-Aries Cusp. The entire year is broken up into weeks.

*Secret Language 48

Comment

• Fire signs are generally not that great but yes they appear to dominate a bit now, in particular it seems that way cus Golovkin and Koralev are so highly placed and both are aries. But in general LEO is arguably the worst boxing sign in existence, and Aries is not highly placed either, only showing up time to time. Same goes for Sag

Comment

I cant even think of a good leo boxer.......I'm trying hard to think.

Chris Eubank? That's all I can come up with
            You have to dig deep and far back because it's uncommon

Ike Williams

Comment

• TYson Fury is a leo.

but shat the bed with mental issues. lol

Leo seems to crack.

Riddicuk Bowe was another

Comment

• Originally posted by deejd View Post
                I actually read a book on this awhile back, but cusps actually range -- for instance, anyone born from 3/19-3/24 is actually considered the Pisces-Aries Cusp. The entire year is broken up into weeks.

*Secret Language 48
                I don't believe in cusps

Comment

Fire signs are generally not that great but yes they appear to dominate a bit now, in particular it seems that way cus Golovkin and Koralev are so highly placed and both are aries. But in general LEO is arguably the worst boxing sign in existence, and Aries is not highly placed either, only showing up time to time. Same goes for Sag
                  Sag is good

Joe Ganz
                  Henry Armstrong
                  Archie Moore
                  Tommy Loughran

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    i studied Kell Brook born on the same day as sugar ray robinson. with an even better chart it seemed.

then he got blown out by fire Aries.

I think taurus is too predictable today.

GGG's chart is not good for boxing. libra moon and mars. terrible combo. it's also retrograde meaning he should be indecisive.... like always comtemplative before throwing.

yet he's the exact opposite. he throws non-stop. body head.
                    Easy to be that way when your opposition is vastly outmatched from a size perspective. But then again, naturally smaller Pisces that couldn't hurt naturally bigger Aries just eked out a W....?

Comment

• Boxing is a thinking man's game and involves strategy.

Sagi is half man half animal. They could be smarter than their fire bros

Comment

Working...
                      X