Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    rising sign is more important than any other placement in astrology

of the few ATG's. it's all leo, cancer and sagg risings.

Sagg rising has Frazier, Robinson, Leonard

Leo has Ali

Cancer has dempsey Louis

If we can get the birth sign. you can almost pin point winners by astrology imo.

the sagg rising has that intelligence, athleticism and bounce
    I disagree. I think it's the least important in all of astrology. It's not a real placement. It's not a physical heavenly body like planets, it's just a geographical mathematical placement. I don't really count it for anything

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      Let look at Joe's Chart. He basically has it all.

Cancer Asc
      Taurus Sun
      Cap Moon
      Mars in Leo

But his chin wasn't GOAT.

he has 0 speed placements. sagg, aries air etc.

that's why he's always flawed. too slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
        I disagree. I think it's the least important in all of astrology. It's not a real placement. It's not a physical heavenly body like planets, it's just a geographical mathematical placement. I don't really count it for anything

are you fighting people with your external body or your personality?

rising sign is what gives power. athleticism. reflexes. projection onto others(punches. defence etc)

Comment

alot of greats seem to have air mars though. mayweather aqua mars, tyson gemini i believe? Coudl of sworn there was a top guy with mars libra but can't think of it
          Tony Canzoneri

Top 15 ATG from back iin the day

Comment

are you fighting people with your external body or your personality?

rising sign is what gives power. athleticism. reflexes. projection onto others(punches. defence etc)
            I dont think so. Rising sign has no such outward impact to me. It's mostly a superficial placement. The most important impact are the aspects your planets make. That's the real meat and potatoes of a natal chart. That's even more important than sign placement. Who cares if your mars is in libra when it is conjunct saturn and pluto ? You will be unstoppable

Comment

• Smartest boxers ever who knew all the tricks of the trade Gemini Moons

Joe Ganz

Benny Leonard

Archie Moore

Bernard Hopkins

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Tony Canzoneri

Top 15 ATG from back iin the day
                and what was his style like? How was his stamina

Comment

I dont think so. Rising sign has no such outward impact to me. It's mostly a superficial placement. The most important impact are the aspects your planets make. That's the real meat and potatoes of a natal chart. That's even more important than sign placement. Who cares if your mars is in libra when it is conjunct saturn and pluto ? You will be unstoppable

completely disagree. rising sign is who you are to the world.

in fighting, it's who you project to your opponent.

it's your physicality. your body. everything.

for example, let's say Alan Dershiwitz has an ATG boxer's chart. Virgo with leo mars i believe. same as James Toney.

His rising sign is what made him into an unathletic doofus.

a man with pisces rising for example woudl be very weak physically astrologically speaking. that's why there are no known ATG's with a pisces rising.

Comment

completely disagree. rising sign is who you are to the world.

in fighting, it's who you project to your opponent.

it's your physicality. your body. everything.

a man with pisces rising for example woudl be very weak physically astrologically speaking. that's why there are no known ATG's with a pisces rising.
                    Not only is that wrong but it's a fact that you will never accurately know 95% of any boxer's rising sign so it's pointless to even discuss. There is no way to find out their exact birth time except for a few select boxers here or there

Comment

• What's interesting and proves astrology to me is pernel whitaker's chart.

The most elusive boxer ever?

And he has a huge t square onto his neptune AND neptune singleton at that as only water. Almost comical how accurate that is

Comment

Working...
                      X