Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
    Not entirely true broham.

Pernell Whitaker:

Capricorn Sun
    Virgo Moon
    Capricorn Mercury
    Mars Capricorn

With that said, I agree that Rios has too many placements of earth to probably ever become ATG status.

My favortie chart for a boxer is Ray Robinson.

Taurus Sun/Mars
    Pisces Moon
    Pernell has a Leo Moon. You can see it in how flashy and entertaining he was inside of the ring. He couldn't stop trolling for even one second. Looks Leo style too.

Comment

Not entirely true broham.

Pernell Whitaker:

Capricorn Sun
      Virgo Moon
      Capricorn Mercury
      Mars Capricorn

With that said, I agree that Rios has too many placements of earth to probably ever become ATG status.

My favortie chart for a boxer is Ray Robinson.

Taurus Sun/Mars
      Pisces Moon

pisces moon seems to be very over-represented. Grandpa Bernard did a study on this.

yeah Whitaker has a leo moon. he's not entirely earth like Rios.

Comment

• lol Michael Hall is a scorpio too just like Grandpa Bernard.

you fools love astrology.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
          i already talked about mercury as the communication planet. it has nothing to do with fighting.
          Mercury alone might not factor into fighting, but if they have a bunch of planets in one sign, it'll definitely come out in everything they do. Ali has his Moon, Mercury, and Venus all in AZZquarius. He had a very unconventional and rebellious style. Was dead set determined on being unique, aquarius keyword, even at the expense of his own health. Caps and Leos are more traditional, but Ali abandoned the textbook. Not too many people dance around with their hands down low and pull str8 back to avoid punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Were you a pretty explosive fighter?
            VERY.

Sometimes I'd get too wound up and tight. I'd totally block my corner out and do my own thing - sometimes to my detriment.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Mercury alone might not factor into fighting, but if they have a bunch of planets in one sign, it'll definitely come out in everything they do. Ali has his Moon, Mercury, and Venus all in AZZquarius. He had a very unconventional and rebellious style. Was dead set determined on being unique, aquarius keyword, even at the expense of his own health. Caps and Leos are more traditional, but Ali abandoned the textbook. Not too many people dance around with their hands down low and pull str8 back to avoid punches.
              guess what all those planets have little to do with his fighting ability.

That is why he's the most dualistic entertainer in the history of sports. he had the flamboyant outspoken left field communication style of aquarius released through an unfiltered Leo ascendant.

then he fights as a Capricorn outlier with the stamina/steadiness of a bull and the flashiness of leo.

He is just the ultimate fighter+entertainer. That is his style.

The aquarian influence showed why he was unfaithful in love(moon and venus in aqua) and talked like a hippy(aqua mercury).
              Last edited by Rassclot; 06-06-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

lol Michael Hall is a scorpio too just like Grandpa Bernard.

you fools love astrology.
                Scorpios love learning about people and what makes them tick. We're sick! lol

Comment

Scorpios love learning about people and what makes them tick. We're sick! lol
                  that's right.

i'm cancer in the scorpio decan. lol. investigators.

i do this on all my co-workers without them knowing.

Comment

VERY.

Sometimes I'd get too wound up and tight. I'd totally block my corner out and do my own thing - sometimes to my detriment.
                    ALRIGHT, I thought you were with your combo.

Scorpio influence can make motha****as explosive. Think Zab Judah, Sun, and Mike Tyson, Scorpio Ascendant.

Mars in Leo can be quite explosive too. Joe Louis and Jack Dempsey have this placement. Joe Louis was THE knockout artist.

You need more than just good power to be explosive though. It takes a combination of power AND speed. I know you have a Virgo Ascendant, Mercury ruled, Mercury is fast moving. In their mythology, Mercury was the little b*tch boy of the gods delivering messages between all the gods, so he had to get to places QUICK.

I think Roy Jones has a Mercury ruled Ascendant, Gemini, but that's a different story.

Comment

guess what all those planets have little to do with his fighting ability.

That is why he's the most dualistic entertainer in the history of sports. he had the flamboyant outspoken left field communication style of aquarius released through an unfiltered Leo ascendant.

then he fights as a Capricorn outlier with the stamina/steadiness of a bull and the flashiness of leo.

He is just the ultimate fighter+entertainer. That is his style.

The aquarian influence showed why he was unfaithful in love(moon and venus in aqua) and talked like a hippy(aqua mercury).
                      No, foo we went through this before. The Moon can come out if it has to. Lots of guys who have Suns in signs that traditionally suck at boxing have their Moons in good influences.

Floyd and Ali talking **** to you in the middle of the fight is Mercury putting in work not Mars or the Sun!

Comment

Working...
                      X