No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Are you athletic compared to most people?
    um aquarius sun and pisces moon with libra rising?

that would almost ensure he's an intellectual.

I also see a grand trine in water signs. this dude feels a lot and is very intuitive.

Comment

Are you athletic compared to most people?
      yeah i mean i work out just about every day

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        in terms of physical gifts you are correct.

however this is boxing it isn't what each person can do individually. it's heads up.

and honestly Cancer sun vs Pisces sun and Taurus mars vs Scorpio mars.

Froch takes it astrologically. Heads up cancer is just the worst match-up for pisces.

Look at Abraham vs Froch. Everyone thought Froch was getting ****** out. he won every round instead.
        I can't wait to see what Froch's style looks like when he's fighting a top level operator like Ward. Froch tried to model himself after Roy. There anit nothing wrong with fighting like Roy, but Roy had this ****** athleticism, possibly GOAT athleticism in the history of the sport. Froch isn't quite on that level.

Comment

I can't wait to see what Froch's style looks like when he's fighting a top level operator like Ward. Froch tried to model himself after Roy. There anit nothing wrong with fighting like Roy, but Roy had this ****** athleticism, possibly GOAT athleticism in the history of the sport. Froch isn't quite on that level.
          not really. Froch has a way better chin so this allows him to stay on the inside and work as well.

Comment

I also see a grand trine in water signs. this dude feels a lot and is very intuitive.
            I was looking at his Mars. It's in the 1st house, natural house of Mars, and in Scorpio, where Mars is very comfortable.

Originally posted by poison12 View Post
            yeah i mean i work out just about every day
            Alright, cool. You have Mars, planet of physical urges, in the 1st house, an area which is all about you. Mars in 1st people usually aren't lacking in physicality and can be quite athletic.

I think you come off as a serious and intense person to other people, maybe even slightly intimidating. Still likeable and social though.

Comment

you're right about that. i'm so damn emotional lol. how would i do as a boxer?

Comment

in terms of physical gifts you are correct.

however this is boxing it isn't what each person can do individually. it's heads up.

and honestly Cancer sun vs Pisces sun and Taurus mars vs Scorpio mars.

Froch takes it astrologically. Heads up cancer is just the worst match-up for pisces.

Look at Abraham vs Froch. Everyone thought Froch was getting ****** out. he won every round instead.
                Well all that will stop when Froch faces Ward. Ward is a Pisces and I'm 100% confident he spanks Froch.

The only thing Froch has going for him is that MARS in TAURUS (chin/toughness). Calzaghe, JMM and Ray Robinson all had/have Mars in Taurus. Those were all tough SOBs with granite chins and heart.

Froch literally only beat Johnson because of that mars placement. LOL! All Froch has is a solid chin. Everything else about him is average.

No disrespect to Froch though because his one dimension is better than a lot of fighters who have multi-dimensions.

With that said, Ward is too much for Froch even astrologically speaking.

Pisces Sun is even more intuitive and adaptive than the Cancer Sun. Ward also has a brilliant Mercury (in Aquarius). Roy Jones and Ali share that same mercury. That mercury seems to add originality and a touch of unorthodox to a fighter's style.

I already talked about Froch's Mars as being his best asset; however, Ward has his mars in SCORPIO which is the polar opposite of Taurus. Froch will finally run into someone who has as much determination as him, but way more skill.

Lastly, Ward has a Sagitarrius moon. Sags are the athletes of the zodiac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                  Well all that will stop when Froch faces Ward. Ward is a Pisces and I'm 100% confident he spanks Froch.

The only thing Froch has going for him is that MARS in TAURUS (chin/toughness). Calzaghe, JMM and Ray Robinson all had/have Mars in Taurus. Those were all tough SOBs with granite chins and heart.

Froch literally only beat Johnson because of that mars placement. LOL! All Froch has is a solid chin. Everything else about him is average.

No disrespect to Froch though because his one dimension is better than a lot of fighters who have multi-dimensions.

With that said, Ward is too much for Froch even astrologically speaking.

Pisces Sun is even more intuitive and adaptive than the Cancer Sun. Ward also has a brilliant Mercury (in Aquarius). Roy Jones and Ali share that same mercury. That mercury seems to add originality and a touch of unorthodox to a fighter's style.

I already talked about Froch's Mars as being his best asset; however, Ward has his mars in SCORPIO which is the polar opposite of Taurus. Froch will finally run into someone who has as much determination as him, but way more skill.

Lastly, Ward has a Sagitarrius moon. Sags are the athletes of the zodiac.
                  Plus Grandson of Bernard aka Ward has that nice kid look just like Drake. Froch looks like he just got done working the farms out in Wales.

Comment

I was looking at his Mars. It's in the 1st house, natural house of Mars, and in Scorpio, where Mars is very comfortable.

Alright, cool. You have Mars, planet of physical urges, in the 1st house, an area which is all about you. Mars in 1st people usually aren't lacking in physicality and can be quite athletic.

I think you come off as a serious and intense person to other people, maybe even slightly intimidating. Still likeable and social though.
                    people always tell me i need to smile cause i hardly do. i mean i'm not being a **** if you smile at me and i don't smile back, it's not important to me.

Comment

• The best chart I've seen lately is actually Brandon Rios'.

Sun: Capricorn (most successful and driven sign in the zodiac)

Moon: Taurus (toughest moon sign in the zodiac)

Mercury: Aries (non stop aggression)

Mars: Capricorn (Pacquiao, Sergio Martinez and Donaire all have this placement)

I haven't seen too many charts tougher than that lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X