Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermaine Taylor is another one (scorpio moon).

He wasn't supposed to beat a near prime Bernard Hopkins twice, yet he did.

He was supposed to beat Kelly Pavlik, yet he lost twice.

Angel Manfredy is another example of the bizarre Scorpio boxer.

He was supposed to be way more competitive with Floyd and Chico, yet he was destroyed by both of them.

He was the underdog against Arturo Gatti and I think we all know how badly he put it on Gatti.

Comment

• Haha oh yes, that is what they say about Scorpio boxers

Scorpio (23 October – 22 November)

Your energies are high this morning and your accomplishments are many. The first consideration for today will be to break away from the mental thinking that you cannot do some task in the workplace. This is a time however where you may feel unsteady on your feet. Stay away from Russian ex-patriots who live in Australia. Your unlucky round is 2 and your unlucky letters are KTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Haha oh yes, that is what they say about Scorpio boxers

Your energies are high this morning and your accomplishments are many. The first consideration for today will be to break away from the mental thinking that you cannot do some task in the workplace. This is a time however where you may feel unsteady on your feet. Stay away from Russian ex-patriots who live in Australia. Your unlucky round is 2 and your unlucky letters are KTFO.

Comment

• Some interesting stuff...okay..I am a Aries...born on the year of the Dragon..So what does that mean? I am powerful?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Haha oh yes, that is what they say about Scorpio boxers

LMFAO

Comment

• What does moon in Libra mean?

Any boxers who have their moon in Libra?

My sun's in Scorpio and my sign is Scorpio.

Here's the chart:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                  LMAO!

Mock it all you want but I make money betting on boxing. Astrology is very real, but some choose to ignore it or ridicule it. That's fine because it's their loss.

I won thousands of dollars when Rahman knocked out Lewis in South Africa.

Guess what criteria was used? Yep, you guessed it...
                  Yet Lewis was the favourite to win that fight. So what was the determining factor that caused u to pick Hasim?

From this thread people have said they take all things into consideration, only then looking at astrology.

So how much emphasis do u base on their styles, records, consistency, experience, etc compared to their star/moon/sun signs or charts?

For example, Tyson vs Holyfield. Lets say they matchup very evenly and u chose Tyson because of his star chart. Yet holyfield won. So would u say astrology still works, but Holyfield was just physically and mentally better prepared than Tyson. Or if u had chosen Holyfield to win, u would it was proof of Astrology working.

How do u know its Astrology?

What made u bet against Lewis?

Im sure other people bet against Lewis for different reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Yet Lewis was the favourite to win that fight. So what was the determining factor that caused u to pick Hasim?

From this thread people have said they take all things into consideration, only then looking at astrology.

So how much emphasis do u base on their styles, records, consistency, experience, etc compared to their star/moon/sun signs or charts?

For example, Tyson vs Holyfield. Lets say they matchup very evenly and u chose Tyson because of his star chart. Yet holyfield won. So would u say astrology still works, but Holyfield was just physically and mentally better prepared than Tyson. Or if u had chosen Holyfield to win, u would it was proof of Astrology working.

How do u know its Astrology?

What made u bet against Lewis?

Im sure other people bet against Lewis for different reasons.

Lewis may have been the official favorite but most boxing fans were undecided or slightly favored Rahman. I remember ESPN doing documentaries on Rahman and really trying to portray him as the Great AMERICAN HOPE.

And to answer your question Astrology is just one avenue I use when predicting fights and judging fighters' talents and abilities.

The first thing I look for when breaking down a fight is which fighter is smarter (i.e. boxing iq). Then I look at technical ability and fundamentals. I want to see which fighter has better footwork and overall boxing ability.

After I get done looking at all that I'll take a peak a birthdates. I take as much as I can into consideration.

I'm only specifically talking about astrology in this thread because this is an astrological thread.

If this was another redundant Manny-Floyd thread then I'd be talking about Mayweather's speed and boxing iq, not his sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
                      Some interesting stuff...okay..I am a Aries...born on the year of the Dragon..So what does that mean? I am powerful?
                      It doesn't mean anything until you learn the sport of boxing.

The most notable Aries I can think of in boxing is Arturo Gatti and Kelly Pavlik.

Aries is typically a very aggressive and powerful sign. However, Aries normally has low patience and sometimes lack sustained focus.

In boxing that can be a problem especially when matched up with overly patient signs like Capricorns and Tauruses.

I forgot that Wlad Klitshcko is an Aries as well. Early on in his career Wlad was impatient and definitely lacked focus.

It was Manny Steward who came into his life and taught him how to box.

Comment

Working...
                      X