Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    anyway,

i'm done.

remember which thread you bumping. i'm teaching you idiots chit.

but don't listen to me. i'll just go about my way

cheers.

oh Hey Leon
    Yeah go run away and drink your warm milk now that you got owned and exposed. Probably 35 years old still breastfeed from mommy like a good little crab. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      I noticed that's real common with cancers when they're fighting is they project their insecurities onto others. An emotional crying cancer will attempt to be the first to call his opponent "emotional" because he's so deathly afraid of being exposed as the actual emotional one. I'm not very emotional at all but I clearly see you are with your desperate crying. You're already unhinged and acting out of character, losing it, probably shaking. Typical cancer

this fool is still using astrology to diss me? does he realize what a mangina he looks like? oh wait, he already admitted to reading cat lady astrology books.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Imagine a prime Ali being in our era going at it with Trump.

Ali was the original social justice warrior. And he's also nice with the words
        Trump is terrible at speech making and words. He just happened to be a populist at the right time telling america the right things they want to hear but in a pure absolute unbiased sense, he's shockingly bad with speaking compared to most geminis. He's not very intelligent, is redundant and clumsy when talking. And I'm a Trump supporter over Killary Klingon

Comment

anyway,

i'm done.

remember which thread you bumping. i'm teaching you idiots chit.

but don't listen to me. i'll just go about my way

cheers.

oh Hey Leon
          You can keep it.

I don't want to hear about how Froch is going to beat Ward and how Canelo is going to beat Floyd because they're Cancers.

Comment

this fool is still using astrology to diss me? does he realize what a mangina he looks like? oh wait, he already admitted to reading cat lady astrology books.

Go run away now after being exposed, rofl.

Comment

You can keep it.

I don't want to hear about how Froch is going to beat Ward and how Canelo is going to beat Floyd because they're Cancers.

18-1

=)

try and beat it.

Comment

You can keep it.

He doesn't know ****. Terrible at astrology and at boxing knowledge. His boxing prediction is simply this:

Is boxer A a cancer? Then he wins

Is boxer B also a cancer? Then it will be a draw.

Lol. Typical ******ed ass emotional cancer with no astro knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                  Trump is terrible at speech making and words. He just happened to be a populist at the right time telling america the right things they want to hear but in a pure absolute unbiased sense, he's shockingly bad with speaking compared to most geminis. He's not very intelligent, is redundant and clumsy when talking. And I'm a Trump supporter over Killary Klingon
                  You had me until this part.

Making billions is smarts.

Comment

• Leone Wynne,

are you still salty?

just LMAO

Comment

18-1

=)

try and beat it.
                      You don't have that record. Stop lying and go to sleep you wuss. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X