Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley? Seriously?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking Bob Arum! Who the fuck wants to see this fight?
    Last edited by gatagata; 11-30-2010, 11:13 AM.

Comment

I suppose in the last few rounds of Malignaggi/Diaz I...Malignaggi "destroyed" Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Dude calls Pac out relentlessly after he KO'd Margarito.

Even says hed fight Pac at his trademark catchweights.

Then he goes on to get destroyed by Mayweather.

Then goes on to get embarassed by Mora.

Now all of sudden Pac steps up and wants to fight him? You seriously have to be kidding me.
        Bro, give it a rest already. We get it, Pacquiao is a ham and egger of a fighter and has never fought a competitive fight or fighter in his life. He's an embarrassment to the sport and will never be regarded as one of the greatest fighters in our generation.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          When you're facing an opponent who hasn't fought a welter in four years, I think that's the far more important factor.
          Than being 38 years old coming after not fighting in over a year? I cant say I agree with that. At 32, a year and a half after knocking out previously undefeated Ricky Hatton, Floyd decided he needed to take a tune up fight in Marquez. A year and a half after beating Antonio Margarito, 38 year old Mosley fought P4P #1 Floyd Mayweather. Just to put thing in perspective. I agree Floyds win over Mosley means 10x as much as a Pac win over Mosley now would, but its still not a huge win.

Comment

Hey, you guys remember how many rounds Mitch Green "destroyed" Tyson in? When they were clinching, Tyson was getting "destroyed" because his offense was getting nullified. I was thinking, Jesus, how can Tyson take all of this "destruction". It was brutal!

Comment

They saw his last two fights. I can't wait for all flip flopping from Pac fans(********s*).

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                Than being 38 years old coming after not fighting in over a year? I cant say I agree with that. At 32, a year and a half after knocking out previously undefeated Ricky Hatton, Floyd decided he needed to take a tune up fight in Marquez. A year and a half after beating Antonio Margarito, 38 year old Mosley fought P4P #1 Floyd Mayweather. Just to put thing in perspective. I agree Floyds win over Mosley means 10x as much as a Pac win over Mosley now would, but its still not a huge win.
                Fair enough.

Comment

Give him a ****ing rematch!

Comment

Comment

Dirrell was "destroying" Froch in there!

Comment

Working...
                      X