Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Official Petition To Arum** We Don't Want Pac vs Shane-Sign Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Official Petition To Arum** We Don't Want Pac vs Shane-Sign Here!

Obviously they can see the backlash or they wouldn't be defending it so hard, and making so many excuses to face other fighters. I don't know about you guys buy the thought of Pac fighting Shane next makes me wanna gag.

So come in here and give your thoughts on it, or simply say signed. This won't work, but at least they know we know he's a slimey bastartd.

We didn't want the Tony fight either.....

Comment

Am rocking the "Grandpa Mosley" Pictures if Pac ever sign for this fight..

Comment

SIGNED. god PLEASE do not let pac/mosley go down. pac doesn't need the wear and tear, and mosley doesn't deserve the guaranteed beating of his life at this age, and for all he has done for boxing. I think we would all be willing to give Mosley a pass and fight Oscar for a guaranteed 750k buys... let him make EASY money - after that snake in the grass ***** of an ex wife took half of his ****ing money and assets, or maybe more, who knows; HE DESERVES to be able to take these bull**** fights for easy money. I guarantee Pacquiao WILL HURT shane badly. Im sure Shane wants this fight bad, though. he will get at least 12 million BEFORE ppv revenue (which he will prolly get a 25% cut or something.)...

Comment

This is absolute BS.

Kaspa9t9 Signing in.

Comment

No explanation needed. Signed.

Comment

Slick african american peer pressure be damned..this fight is trash.

Let Shane fight Berto on HBO

Pac needs a better opponent @ this point.

Comment

Real boxing fans...crap on this thread instead of signing. We want Shane not a green @ss Berto that for his last fight fought a malnutrisioned street bum or a guy that already lost to Pac twice. Give us Mosley or Sergio...and since we know Sergio isn't happening....WAR MOSLEY!!!!!

Comment

fakk this fight! singing on!

Comment

Mosley is shot! nobody wants this

Comment

Working...
                    X