No announcement yet.

Andre Ward and his cheerleading Cali officials in Oakland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward and his cheerleading Cali officials in Oakland

The guy and his team are unbelieveable, he gets another two cali officials and a cali ref for his fight, fights a pretty close encounter and the nice cali judge gives him a shutout 120/108, one thing is for sure, nobody is beating this guy on points in his hometown area, NOBODY, the guy is protected by more than god. Bika won at least 3 rounds with another 2 being very close rounds but yet the commentators, the newspaper reporters ringside, the judges are licking this guys behind all night long!!

Ward is probably a more dirty fighter than hopkins with his elbows, headbutts and clinch hitting. His head does as much if not more damage than his fists and his fights are usually very ugly affairs with lots of fouling mixed with some good shots now and then, talk about an out of control hype train with this guy!!

If ward had to travel outside of oakland or even the states and fight some decent and good opponents that 0 he has now wouldnt last long going on his performance against bika, he would get beat and probably fairly well

i had him winning atleast ten rounds

Comment

I've followed Ward for a while, when he fist turned pro a lot of his opponents used to try and rough him up to take him out of his game plan. I guess he learned from it and has adopted the tactic himself. You may not like his style but you cant deny that he has legit boxing skills and has won on every level.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
        I've followed Ward for a while, when he fist turned pro a lot of his opponents used to try and rough him up to take him out of his game plan. I guess he learned from it and has adopted the tactic himself. You may not like his style but you cant deny that he has legit boxing skills and has won on every level.
        Its true he has speed and skills but im mainly giving out about how so many people are kissing his rear end putting the guy on a pedestal while at the same time say nothing about his fouling and the biased scoring (imo) that comes with him in oakland. There is hometown protection and then there is what ward gets, i think he looked pretty average against bika for a lot of the fight but still won it granted, not a landslide many would have us believe

Comment

If Ward is really such a good fighter, than why does she need home advantage in every fight?

Why does she need to hold, elbow and headbutt so much? Those are illegal tactics.

And why does she use special pillow-like gloves to make her more difficult to hit when her guard is up?

I think she's a bitch.

Comment

I havent seen Ward vs. Bika yet. I'm on the fence to either watch that fight or rewatch Wlad vs. Ibragimov.

Comment

I've been saying rthis for a long time. All the other fighters in the Super Six all ended up with losses when they fought on the road. Ward is the only guy that does'nt have to fight out of his hometown. If he would've fought Kessler in denmark he would've lost. Green was just easy work for him. Green was more drained than De La Hoya was against Pacquiao. Showtime is an American network and I believe they had the plan of walking the Gold medalist through the tourny so they would have an undefeated american as their star. Froch would still be undefeated and so would AA and Dirrell if all their fights were at home. Ward is being very over rated. He's smart in there and he understands the ring well but he's not extraordinary. He really does'nt do any one thing really good.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I havent seen Ward vs. Bika yet. I'm on the fence to either watch that fight or rewatch Wlad vs. Ibragimov.
                Wlad vs. Ibragimov was MUCH better, unless you like headbutts and holding.

Ward-Bika had the most headbutts and elbowing of any fight I've ever seen.

Ward was so dirty, he made Bika seem like an abide-by-the-rules clean fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  For the first 6 round Bika-Ward was more entertaining than Froch-AA was. Everyone expected a possible fight of the year with those 2. Bika-Ward was probably more entertaining.

Comment

Someone needs to make a highlight reel of nothing but Ward commiting dirty tactics.
                    Last edited by xAUGUSTUSx; 11-30-2010, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X