Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Campbell Plans To Retire, Talks About Recent Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn is that all people say when they see black fighters ****.it was Bhop who said it.stop associating it to every black fighter as if they said something bout it.Just plain ******ity

Comment

Good!!

Yeah Nate, suck on that GBP tit. You being on the shelf wasnt Don Kings fault my man. Is it DK's fault promoters didnt want to work with him to get you fights. The same happened to Hopkins and he's sucking that GBP tit and dissing them every chance he gets. Jus be REAL homie and dont pick now to sellout because you have a few scrubs you want GBP to get behind. Nobody wanted ur azz but DK picked you up and GBP only wanted to serve yo ole azz up to their hispanic fighters as a "stepping stone". So that will be the last line in the bio of your "great career" partner. DK has his faults but so does every other promoter out there. Don't just point out the brother, BROTHA!!

Comment

F**k Nate Campbell.

Comment

Him beating Juan Diaz shouldn't have been an upset. Juan Diaz is an average fighter. LOL @ those who thought Diaz is better than Nate. I've never liked Nate, but dude could punch, fight and box. Coming forward and throwing volumes w/o no power is not going to work against a versatile fighter.

Comment

best of luck in retirement Nate, there aren't too many fighters I respect as a man as I do you. for those who don't know, Nate Campbell chased down a criminal who he saw steal and old lady's purse and run off, the man was armed and the whole 9 and Nate chased him into his apartment complex, got him arrested and got the lady's stuff back, when asked on why he did it he said "If it was my grand mother I would have wanted someone to do that for her", Nate Campbell got some serious balls and when I think of him I will think about a warrior, he had his down days but he also tried his best. peace out Nate, have a happy life and stay safe, thank you for the many battles you've given us

Comment

Working...
            X