Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seen JMM name on the International feed of CNN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Patrulla Fronteriza de Manny Pacquiao sobre los planes de la captura de otro mexicano"

Comment

The ticker should have said "Piss drinking boxer wants to fight Pacquiao again."

I'm sure when casual fans see him again, all they will think about is that piss drinking gimmick he did in 24/7, and not how great a boxer he is since Floyd made him look like a nobody.
      Last edited by myCoCainE; 11-30-2010, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Marquez might have a chance in securing a fight with Pac if this is the rate the way it's going in the mainstream media.

CNN is like........... CNN

;-\

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          BDU's, 28 short?
          ACUs Large Regular

Comment

Just like any boxers aching to fight Pacman,

Marquez challenge to Pacman is deeply rooted to the color of money!

Win or Loss fighting Money Pacquiao means earning Millions of Dollars!

Comment

Marquez is all over the news now.

He can't make it on his own.

He needs Pacman to help him out again.

He might end up fighting in Nepal or Tibet.

This is hilarious. Lmao!

;-0

Comment

Lots of boxers can't make the headlines on their own. It's a criticism more of other fighters who have padded their records (this isn't a dig at Pac, I'm a huge fan of him and don't believe he cherry picks) and so have given so many uninteresting match ups, which has turned the media off reporting boxing.

I'm thinking well done to JMM as his antics are clearly putting his name right in there as he intended.

He's laughed at for his trash talk over the last few days. Then when it starts paying off, he's hated for not being able to make the headlines on his own. Grow up haters.

Comment

Working...
                X