• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    every fighter lacks something man
    So why even bring it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
      So why even bring it up?
      smh.....someone always has to find something to make a thread negative.....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        Yea, I learnededed here at NSB that black=slick too.

Its funny how people think that because Mexican fighters aren't afraid to mix it up and throw chingasos,

that it somehow makes them face first brawlers with no technique or skill.
        Right now Floyd is on vacation and ducking so they dont know what else to come up with besides the whole "black slick BS"
        I don't think they really believe it. Although it's stupid how being black makes you slick. There's nothing slick about Berto or Mosley. and who the **** is bradley or alexander at 147?

Comment

i live next door to pinoys and latinos...and hell naw the latinos are cool as ****..i came out the other night one was so drunk he was pissing in the middle of the street and didnt even see me till i was right behind him..and he just started laughing and gave me a beer
          LOL, did he wash his hands before handing you a beer? Was it already opened?

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
            LOL, did he wash his hands before handing you a beer? Was it already opened?
            lol..naw they were haviing a party next door and told me to go grab a beer

Comment

smh.....someone always has to find something to make a thread negative.....
              You made it negative with your very first statement.

How about if I made a thread starting like this,

"Even though they run alot, Black fighters make up for it by being flashy".

Comment

Working...
              X