No announcement yet.

Pacquiao + Mayweather= Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    He also lacks the "I'll take you on" attitude of Morales.

Instead, he cries and moans about people ducking him when they gave him opportunities.
    I kind of agree with that in a way. I like JMM, but I don't like of how he is trying to get a fight with Morales if you want my honest opinion. That fight is too late. Now as far as Khan goes, it's pretty obvious that the mininum guarantee of money he gets from GBP is high, so therefore JMM doesn't get the split he deserves as the more proven fighter. I can understand why maybe he didn't take that fight, but he should re-explore it if Khan beats Maidana unless he can get a fight with Pac which I have a feeling may not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
      Not entirely true, I've seen it said about Chavez too.

"He ducked Frankie Randall for a 3rd bout".

How do you duck someone you fought twice?
      lemme rephrase that...

pac is the 2nd fighter in history being accused of ducking a fighter he's faced twice already.

Comment

floyd is really a waste.........i doubt ATG with hearts................ever let him join them.....................LOL................

Comment

top 50 atg? debatable.

1 thing is for sure though.

jmm is on the short list of atg whiners and sore losers in the history of the sport.

true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks! View Post
            reaching much?
            who else fights for a vacant title against an unranked opponent for a catchweight?

and then cries foul when legit contender challenges him for the belt he JUST WON
            Last edited by Phenom; 11-28-2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

waaahhh waaahhhh i got kd 3 times but i deserved to win that fight waaahh wahhhh

waaaahh waaahhhhh i got kd once but i deserved to win that fight waaaahhh wahhhh

after a 3rd fight...

waaaahhh wahhhhhh ________________________________ waahhhhhh wahhhh

you fill in the blanks.

top 5 ATG sore loser.

FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                Hes top 50 ATG.

True Story.
                maybe top 50 the last 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  who else fights for a vacant title against an unranked opponent for a catchweight?

and then cries foul when some contender challenges him for the belt he JUST WON
                  Is Leonard-Lalonde considered a catch-weight? If so he is the answer to your first question?

And, I don't know who cried foul?

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                    Brawls even though he doesn't have to but looks absolutely sublime doing it.

His chin is fine, he just takes more risks than Fraud.

And Pac only fights no hopers so usually his chin isn't even challenged.

i agree, malignaggi hits twice as hard as cotto and margarito. meanwhile, jmm was wobbled by juan "hands of stone" diaz.

but keep going

Comment

At 0:35-0:37, he timed Manny coming in and moved out of the way. Had he tried that the whole fight, he would've probably be KD less. At 1:37, he tried to forced the exchange, and Manny timed him perfectly. It's part of his nature to put on a show, but had he put his pride aside and focused on doing the right things in his favor, he would've won it.

Comment

Working...
                      X