Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pavlik Recovering, Chavez Not Ready For Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should all accept that Pavlik's career was effectively over quite a long time ago. It sounds like he couldn't handle his status as world champion, and handled losing it even worse. He needs some time away from the limelight to put his life back together. Let's hope he was smart with his money and made some good investments.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
      Yeah he is unproven when its convenient for you Arum. Yet he isn't unproven enough for cotto. This guy can lie with the best of them. It was hilarious when he negotiated with himself during the "negotiations" for the 2nd mayweather fight. Arum is a
      Cotto would murder Chavez and rip out his will to fight mid-fight even though the size (cotto or martinez vs. chavez) does matter.

Re: Mayweather: I guess the HBO head is a liar too, as well as the heads of Golden Boy, before they actually denied they said and meant what they said and meant that is...

Dammit I got pulled into talking about Mayweather...my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        chavez is not ready for cotto and that beating cotto is goin gto give him chavez will always be a bum just cuz you have roach doesnt mean ure skillz get better
        cotto will get busted up and take another knee to anyone just because you have a lagandary trainer at your 30's doesnt mean you are washed up beaten and completly ****ed up dmamage goods cotto will get beat by anyone.

Comment

Ha ralph 22 your just stupid plain and simple

Comment

Chavez has not faced any credible boxers or title holder for that matter....If Pwill was life and death with Martinez, what more Chavez Jr

Comment

let chavez fight pirog. how bout that 1?????

Comment

and pavlik is wildin' man, get off the booz and get back in the gym. easier said then done but damn dawg..... kelly is over here gettin' white boy wasted 4real!!!!!

Comment

I didn't know that you can get staph infection from booze??

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    and pavlik is wildin' man, get off the booz and get back in the gym. easier said then done but damn dawg..... kelly is over here gettin' white boy wasted 4real!!!!!
                    They'll wait for Alfonso Gomez to get healthy and then fight for the WBC title after Martinez gets stripped.

Comment

I guess it was all bull**** that Pavlik pulled out of the Pacquiao undercard due to a "rib injury."

You don't go to the Betty Ford clinic for a rib injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X