Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

El papa de Pacquiao........Juan Manuel Marquez!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    I hate to say this but I think Pac would win an easy UD against JMM this time around, and I got mad love for JMM. I consider him the best Mexican boxer ever....YES better than Chavez, there I said it!
    marquez is one of my fav fighter but he was no better than chavez,lopez,sanchez, olivare

Comment

Originally posted by Big Chorizo View Post
      He was talking about Boxing... not about money or where they stand. Marquez could be piss broke and still own Manny. He proved it by coming off the floor 4 times. What do I think will happen if Manny hits Marquez at 144? I don't know and neither do you. Why doesn't Manny accept the fight then if he [Marquez] will be easy work? Stop nut hugging. Real boxing fans want to see the trilogy... Manny vs. Shane? LOL... Please! I'll pass.

As for Manny being the best P4P fighter in world? Sorry, but that is your opinion. Floyd Mayweather holds that spot imo.
      Real boxing wants to see the trilogy ? I don't think so . The world of boxing want to see Manny vs Floyd . You say Floyd is the best P4P but he doesn't want to fight Manny . IMO Manny has face better opposition . Cotto , Clottey and Marg. Anyway were talking about Marquez . We all know Manny will kill Marquez in 144 . Marquez is looking like Caballero right now . Running his mouth looking for a payday . Tell Marquez that go up in weight and beat a big guy like Clottey , Cotto or Marg and then he can ask for a shot with Manny . Manny doesn't need Marquez at all. He is already a hall of famer .

Comment

Call him Manny Marquez!!! LOL

Comment

El papa de mesicans............MANNY PACQUIAO

Comment

Working...
          X