• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    we've already seen this fight:

^^^DingDingDing^^^

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
      cabellero is SUCH a dumbass.... i can't believe he let that happen last night.
      He was outclassed and Litzau looked like he was the much better athlete. Cab just isnt that good face it.

Comment

Gambia fights at 126 right?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          we've already seen this fight:

It could end up like that but I really have major doubts.

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
          cabellero is SUCH a dumbass.... i can't believe he let that happen last night.
          He fought like an idiots but I'm not gonna take anything from Litzau. He went in there like a man and gave Caba a lesson of what being hungry really looks like.

Comment

LMAO!

So many things had to go wrong for Litzau to beat Caballero, lets not get carried away.
            With that said Caballero is an idiot, i hope Litzau gets a nice payday next.

Comment

Originally posted by Famoso Matador View Post
              LMAO!

So many things had to go wrong for Litzau to beat Caballero, lets not get carried away.
              With that said Caballero is an idiot, i hope Litzau gets a nice payday next.
              You may be right but I think yesterdays Caballero would STILL beat Gamboa. I really think Gamboa is epically flawed as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                He was outclassed and Litzau looked like he was the much better athlete. Cab just isnt that good face it.
                He is excellent, but he didn't look like he trained at all which makes him a damn moron.

Can't really argue for him anymore after that, he did it to himself.

Now he can't ***** about nobody fighting him because they'll say, "why should I fight a guy who lost to Litzau"

Stick a fork in that guys career.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  It could end up like that but I really have major doubts..
                  why? Gamboa is far more technically sound then Cab it's not even funny. Remember, Gamboa had over 300 amateur fights, only losing like 10 of those, fought in the Olympics, etc. His experiences *****s all over Cab's.

Cab is so sloppy it's actually disrespectful to the sport. I think larry merchant made a comment, said something like, "this guy is a champion?!?"

Fights like Litzau make Gamboa shine. Think Rogers Mtagwa after he had that good performance over Lopez and Gamboa came in and destroyed him. That's what Gamboa would do to Litzau and everyone would say how awesome Gamboa is.

The guys that give Gamboa the most trouble are guys that can box very well and counter punch. Force gamboa to come forward and make mistakes. Litzau isn't that kind of guy.

Comment

Gamboa's flaws really only emerge when he gets bored. His defense drops, and he starts pressing leaving him open to be hit. (in some of his early fights his flaws were apparent more, because he was trying to show off too much)

Litzau might put Gamboa on his ass, but the guy has some serious recovery powers.

Gamboa would have Litzau out within 6.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                      Chris John beat JMM
                      wrong they robbed jmm and the only fighter that truly beat jmm was floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X