Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch-Arthur Abraham: Full Round by Round Spoiler!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I say War Froch!!!!! bring on Jhonson and Wards ***** azz...

Comment

It looked to me like proper fighting from Froch and HORRIBLE fighting from Abraham. I give Froch his credit. He came in with the right game plan, but I think Abraham gave the fight away more so than Froch took it. Similar to the Kessler fight, Froch can use those boxing skills when his opponent is as slow as those 2 were. Not that Froch wouldn't have won anyway, but I'd be more impressed if Abraham looked like he was trying to win BEFORE the 10th round.

Comment

I'm shocked at not only the win...but the dominance...can't believe Froch was able to win every single round like that...I was sure Abraham would get to him

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Aa disapointed me he was doing a clottey in the ring no action at all only from froch who fought a great fight and gave the fans what they wanted if aa would of let his hands go he would have ko froch as you saw he was going to do but way too late in the fight i dont know whats next for aa but 1 more lost and he will just be a name opp
          yup...should've done it earlier and probably would get the ko..

Comment

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Told all you guys Froch would demolish stupid old and most boring middleweight I have seen since .....Well can't remember anyone that boring. Great Froch !!!

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
              HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Told all you guys Froch would demolish stupid old and most boring middleweight I have seen since .....Well can't remember anyone that boring. Great Froch !!!
              Where are all the posters who were saying they think AA TKFO Andre Ward ?

What do you think's gonna happen to AA now ?

And, great performance by Froch.....
              ..... but, he is just going to be added to the same list

Comment

I never dreamed that AA would get outclassed like this... he just wasn't competitive at all and lost every round. He doesn't even know how to throw a counter punch! I think he quits against Ward around the 9th round.

Comment

Froch = Legend!

Comment

fair play 2 carl.he isnt my favourite fighter but he done a good job.he said he would outbox aa n he did.i tink he will win the super 6.ward is overrated!!!!

Comment

Abraham had 36 minutes to land that "Big Shot"

- If he had done it earlier he would have KO'd Froch

fuk off with that crap lol....

Comment

Working...
                      X