Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch-Arthur Abraham: Full Round by Round Spoiler!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch really schooled Abraham.

Comment

If that's not a career definer, I don't know what is? Hell of a performance! Well done Carl!!!

Comment

way to go froch! woo00t and ill be raking with the bets i made

Comment

Dan Rafael (@danrafaelespn)
          10-11-28 00:59
          We have a ruling from Showtime: Glen Johnson wins scorecard tiebreaker over Abraham so semis are: No. 1 Ward-4 Abraham & 2 Froch-3 Johnson

Comment

Oh goodness, I was really wrong on this one, I thought AA would KO Froch, but I gave every round to Froch. Carl made AA look pathetic... Congratulations to the Cobra!

Comment

In an unrelated matter, I wouldn't be surprised if Froch wears earplugs during sex.

Comment

Froch's wife has some nice *******...:boobies:

Comment

Not surprised at all to see the very limited Abraham get outpointed, but great job Carl Froch, what a superb performance.

Comment

Originally posted by bazookajoe View Post
                    Dan Rafael (@danrafaelespn)
                    10-11-28 00:59
                    We have a ruling from Showtime: Glen Johnson wins scorecard tiebreaker over Abraham so semis are: No. 1 Ward-4 Abraham & 2 Froch-3 Johnson
                    looks like AA is gona lose 3 in a row

Comment

I have to admit that I have never liked Froch and thought he was overrated. I was also rooting for Abraham to beat him but by the six round I was rooting for Froch to knock him out. And unless someone forces me I will never again waste and hour of my life to watch Abraham fight. I also believe that if they fight a Froch Ward fight will be much more competitive than many fans would have ever possibly believed.

Comment

Working...
                      X