Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez is a UNGRATEFUL PISS DRINKING ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
    You can't really sweat the knock downs that hard since those few incidences pale in comparison to the success Marquez had over 12 rounds in each fight.

As for Juan chasing Manny you can't really blame him since he really has no reason to fear Manny. I mean Manny's only true advantages he could ever have over Marquez is in weight, because skill-wise, Marquez' skill set will always be favored against Manny's.
    that's why they dont score rounds won. they score fights on a ten point scoring system.

only a stupid & ignorant ***** **** such as yourself keep repeating the ***** company line of manny doesnt have a skill set.

marquez skill set favored against pac?

last time i checked,

vegas had pac favored both fights. & if they ever fight again, pac will be favored again.

Pac>>>>>>>Marquez

deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
      that's why they dont score rounds won. they score fights on a ten point scoring system.

only a stupid & ignorant ***** **** such as yourself keep repeating the ***** company line of manny doesnt have a skill set.

marquez skill set favored against pac?

last time i checked,

vegas had pac favored both fights. & if they ever fight again, pac will be favored again.

Pac>>>>>>>Marquez

deal with it.

I'm far from a die hard Floyd fan, even if I was it's not exactly hard to see that Marquez' skill-set can not only handle Pacquiaos but is far more effective when the two are matched up. I mean unless you keep your eyes in your ass, I find it hard to believe you can't see that.

As for who Vegas' favors, that just has to do with who the majority of people are betting on. So not only are your eyes in your ass, but your brain is too? Do you **** upside down bro?

Comment

Originally posted by rivulatus View Post
        Marquez avoided immediate rematch for 750,000 and went to indonesia fror 35,000.
        35,000? I thought it was a mere 30,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
          You can't use that as an argument, if anything it is a disservice to Pac because they were both VERY close matches even though Pac dropped him countless times, you know why? Both times Marquez taught him a boxing lesson.
          yup, i have to agree with you on that, marquez taught manny what pacman applied to his subsequent fights, like what happened to diaz, cotto, hatton etc total annihilation. 4 trips to the canvass and a busted nose, yeah right manny learned how to bust people from marquez. now are you happy? here take that!

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post

Let me help you out a little bit tua!

see what i mean.

sad to see marquez whoring himself for a pacquiao fight.

Comment

pac should throw buboy's piss in jmm's face at press conference

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
                I'm far from a die hard Floyd fan, even if I was it's not exactly hard to see that Marquez' skill-set can not only handle Pacquiaos but is far more effective when the two are matched up. I mean unless you keep your eyes in your ass, I find it hard to believe you can't see that.

As for who Vegas' favors, that just has to do with who the majority of people are betting on. So not only are your eyes in your ass, but your brain is too? Do you **** upside down bro?

Explain 4 knockdowns in 24 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

Explain how that same fighter who knocked him down 4 times in 24 rounds, went to a draw the first 12 and won by a controversial 1 point decision in the other 12.

Since Marquez according to *******s is a past his prime, fat, old man it's quite embarrassing that after knocking him down 4 times he still was gifted a draw and a decision by 1 point.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
                    Explain how that same fighter who knocked him down 4 times in 24 rounds, went to a draw the first 12 and won by a controversial 1 point decision in the other 12.

Since Marquez according to *******s is a past his prime, fat, old man it's quite embarrassing that after knocking him down 4 times he still was gifted a draw and a decision by 1 point.
                    marquez was 30 years old & fighting at 126lbs. He was absolutely at his physical apex. Stop talking out of your ass you asswipe. No serious pac fan claim marquez was past prime the first time they fought. He was p4p top 10 in their rematch & went on to win more fights & score knockouts after their rematch.

****ing nincompoop.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post

Typical Floyd stan tactic.

When you can't explain or answer,

deflect attention from previous question or asked for explanation and ask one of your own.

I'm too smart for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X