No announcement yet.

Who are you trying to fool Berto.. your not gonna fight Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you trying to fool Berto.. your not gonna fight Manny

I mean let's keep it real for a second and realize Berto is gonna do everything in his power to get outta this fight.

I fully expect him to price himself out by asking by either 50-50, or a ridiculous amount of upfront/guaranteed money.

Those HBO checks that he is stealing right now are too good to fvkk up, and he knows a brutal loss to Manny sends his hype job @ss back to ESPN Friday night fights or foxsports net.

Hell I wouldn't be shocked that after Manny sons his @ss...that he ends up doing Latin Fury cards with Samuel peter down in Mexico.

I'm quick to give Manny shyt but Im with you on this one. Berto got his bell rung by the last lefty he fought. He aint gon want this fight.

Comment

Dude didn't want any part of Shane...yet we are to believe he is gonna fight Manny? GTFOH...

Not only that, but dude didn't want any part of the Collazo as far as rematching him.

I betcha right now Al Haymon is looking for another Mexican cop/taxi cab driver to feed Berto.

Comment

I'm going to kill someone if Berto gets the Manny fight without facing someone good first. Freddy Hernandez?!?!? ***** PLZ!!!

Fight Cintron or Cotto first then you might be deserving of a beating by Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
          I'm going to kill someone if Berto gets the Manny fight without facing someone good first. Freddy Hernandez?!?!? ***** PLZ!!!

Fight Cintron or Cotto first then you might be deserving of a beating by Pac.
          D@mn forgot about that one as well. Dude wanted no part of Cotto as well.

Jack where you at fool...........lol

Comment

By no means am I a Berto fan I think he’s as relevant as Nun with breast implants and I agree with you on most of what you just posted but the **** that happened in Haiti was legitimate and I can’t knock him for pulling out of the Shane fight for that.

Though you are precise on all other accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              By no means am I a Berto fan I think he’s as relevant as Nun with breast implants and I agree with you on most of what you just posted but the **** that happened in Haiti was legitimate and I can’t knock him for pulling out of the Shane fight for that.

Though you are precise on all other accounts.
              Believe me man....I gave him a pass. My thing is this: dude could have rescheduled the fight but didn't.

At first I was still giving him the benefit of the doubt thinking he might need some time off....but when he immediately signed to fight Quintana shortly after, that let me know how much of Shane he really wanted.

Comment

Who are you tryin to fool thinking top rank would let him fight manny.

Comment

berto got beaten by collazo

nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    I'm quick to give Manny shyt but Im with you on this one. Berto got his bell rung by the last lefty he fought. He aint gon want this fight.
                    your back?! punisher sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X