No announcement yet.

Remembering Jorge "Maromero" Paez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering Jorge "Maromero" Paez

Can something like this be possible again in this age? Or would people dismiss them right away?

Camacho was somewhat similar but always went overboard and ended up looking like a puñal, douchebag/junkie.Maromero kept it real and was really ahead of his time.

Comment

Hector Camacho-------->Jorge Paez------------->Naseem Hamed---------------------> Calle 13

Comment

We met him together with chikanito hernandez at the mandalay during pac-jmm2. Funny guy.. he ask for $5 after we have our pix with him.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...00000522276895
        Last edited by Pacdbest; 11-27-2010, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          We met him together with chikanito hernandez at the mandalay during pac-jmm2. Funny guy.. he ask for $5 after we have our pix with him.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...00000522276895
          So he's broke?

Comment

Maromero was the ****. I remember seeing him all the time as a kid here in Mexicali. Camacho wasn't even half the entertainer this dude was, and besides he was actually a pretty good fighter. His son ehhhh not even a fraction.
            1. Naseem Hamed
            2. Maromero Paez
            3. Macho Camacho

Lol I remember Paez wanted a fight with Hamed because he said he stole his script.

Comment

lol

Comment

Nobody had more fun in the ring or made it more entertaining than Jorge.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
                  Hector Camacho-------->Jorge Paez------------->Naseem Hamed---------------------> Calle 13
                  Calle 13 has 10 latin grammys in 5 years of existence and 4 albums made.

Nuff said

Comment

Let me get this straight...

THIS:------> Is an ARROW.

I was making a timeline from Camacho to Calle 13.

Comment

Working...
                    X