Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Considered Pac's Toughest Opponent a Tune Up, LMAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it so hard for Pac fans to stick to the script? The fact is, Floyd didn't drop a round to a guy that's won the majority of the 24 rounds he fought with Pac. Just say ok, and move on. All the "vacation, rather fight a woman/security guard, etc" stuff make u all sound insecure. And for whomever stated Hatton or Shane was Floyd's toughest fight need to step their game up. Its obvious you all think both Floyd and Pac careers started with their fights with Oscar.

Comment

Whats funny is Floyds last fight was against a Security guard and the fight before that was with his girlfriend. How many PPV's did they sell combined? ZERO. Pacquiaos last 2 fights sold 1.15 million and 700K which equals 1.85 MILLION!!! Pacquiao stays ballin while Mayweather is about to get LOCKED UP!!!

Comment

Pacquiao considers ODLH a tune up and actually stopped him.

Marquez is not a freaking Welterweight, god damn morons... That fight means even less than the ODLH fight for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          Pac also knocked out mayweathers hardest fight in two rounds ahhahahaha
          Uneffective aggression, showing he can fight Ricky's fight and beat him at it? He controlled the whole fight. Hatton was a KO waiting to happening.

Comment

Oscar was a walking dead-man, old, shot, past-prime and Pac gets nothing for that win.

Comment

typical ignorant.......................***** monkeys.....................lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                Oscar was a walking dead-man, old, shot, past-prime and Pac gets nothing for that win.
                Oi. Why don't you put some points up on your countryman.

All of my points, so I can get a quick double up in E-money

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                  Uneffective aggression, showing he can fight Ricky's fight and beat him at it? He controlled the whole fight. Hatton was a KO waiting to happening.
                  Wow these excuses just get lamer and lamer.

Comment

When Mayweather gets out of jail, expect him to fight more featherweights for tune ups.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                      Maybe Floyd requested OST regardless of how easy the fight is, maybe he simply doesn't like the idea of a guy trying to cheat against him.
                      i posted this somewhere else but you werent part of that thread so i'll post it again and maybe you can give me an answer? here:

another thing that has tainted his legacy, to me atleast, is asking for ost for pac when in 1999 pac was already as high as 122lbs and foyd was 130lbs. i mean here we are 11 years later and floyd STILL out weighs him by as much as 10lbs (assuming floyd weighs in unofficially around 155-158) so wtf is the deal? is it pacs great conditioning that floyd is suspicious of [cause that isnt necessarily 'roids']? or just the fact that pac fuks people up way worse than him? anyways, Pacquiao = better legacy and at this point the margin is still growing.

Comment

Working...
                      X