No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward, Bika Both 168 Lb, Set For Saturday Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward, Bika Both 168 Lb, Set For Saturday Showdown

By Jake Donovan - All systems are go for Andre Ward’s super middleweight bout with late sub Sakio Bika on Saturday evening at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California.

Ward (22-0, 13KO) and Bika (28-4-2, 19KO) both made weight on the first try, checking in exactly at the super middleweight divisional limit of 168 lb. during their pre-fight weigh-in Friday afternoon in Oakland, California.

The bout will serve as the second leg of a super middleweight doubleheader (Saturday 9PM ET/PT), packaged with the same-day tape-delay feed of the Super Six Stage Three showdown between Arthur Abraham and Carl Froch. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
    By Jake Donovan - All systems are go for Andre Ward’s super middleweight bout with late sub Sakio Bika on Saturday evening at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California.

Ward (22-0, 13KO) and Bika (28-4-2, 19KO) both made weight on the first try, checking in exactly at the super middleweight divisional limit of 168 lb. during their pre-fight weigh-in Friday afternoon in Oakland, California.

The bout will serve as the second leg of a super middleweight doubleheader (Saturday 9PM ET/PT), packaged with the same-day tape-delay feed of the Super Six Stage Three showdown between Arthur Abraham and Carl Froch. [Click Here To Read More]
    WARRRRRD !!

Look for Andre to continue his momentum and completely dominate Bika. I would like to see him face some adversity, but I think that Bika is gonna be outclassed in this one.

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaaaarrr Ward!

Comment

BHOP 2.0 will win.

Comment

Let's go dre ward!!!!

Comment

Anyone wanna bet? I got all my points on ward. Message me

Comment

this kid is no bhop hes better skill and doesnt cheat hes a clean fighter unlike bhop and actually is not boring to see and is not a racist lol and has not been beaten by a white boy

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                this kid is no bhop hes better skill and doesnt cheat hes a clean fighter unlike bhop and actually is not boring to see and is not a racist lol and has not been beaten by a white boy
                Ward hasn't been beaten by a white, black, any color skin. But I don't agree about the part he is not dirty. I do think he uses dirty tactics to win his fights. But hell, if the refs let clinching and headbutting in the fight then I guess its whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Yeah well, Ward will walse right thru Bika. I hope not but he will.

Abe will destroy Froch.

I don't know how it will all come out but Ward and ABE will be in the finals and they WARD gets whupped more likely as not Williams style , the lights is on but nobodys at home;

Here

Comment

its a good growing fight for ward. bika should be able to run with him a bit.
                    ward is a wear you down fighter so is bika ward has to try to push to the next level and bika should be a good test.

Comment

Working...
                    X