No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham is tougher than Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Abraham is tougher than Margarito

He fought almost a whole fight with a broken jaw, against one of the most physically imposing fighters out there (Edison Miranda), and won.

That's more amazing than surviving 12 rounds with a fractured orbital bone against a smaller guy you outweigh by almost 20 pounds, who carried you in the 12th round because he's Catholic, and lose every round.

Jaw hanging... but ARMS RAISED, MF'ers!

Comment

That was a gift decision. Ref was so damn corrupt, so were the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        That was a gift decision. Ref was so damn corrupt, so were the judges.
        I had it close. But the ref was absolutely corrupt.

Abraham still had to hang in there with a broken jaw.

Comment

Abraham outboxed the best version of Miranda in that fight while getting butted and nutted. It was not that close.

Comment

Forget the decision,who ever could go another 7 rounds with your jaw majorly broken like that deserves the upmost respect,i feel sick just looking at the pictures,imagine having to fight against a monster puncher like Miranda with a jaw which has been broken twice in the fight for 7 rounds,horrible!

Comment

I thought Miranda won

But props for staying in there with him for that long with a broken jaw and him hitting so hard

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
                He fought almost a whole fight with a broken jaw, against one of the most physically imposing fighters out there (Edison Miranda), and won.

That's more amazing than surviving 12 rounds with a fractured orbital bone against a smaller guy you outweigh by almost 20 pounds, who carried you in the 12th round because he's Catholic, and lose every round.
                These rican's just MADD BUTT-HURT Margarito took Pacquiao's best shots for 12 rounds and Cotto got embarrassed by both of them! lol

Comment

my guess is an broken orbital bone is not only more painful, but is also so much more dangerous as not only could it ruin your career it could leave you ****in blind

Comment

unless you face them into each other you will never know who will quit first and as its not going to happen there is no way of measuring just how much each man wants it until they are fighting each other. i believe arthur and margarito both believe they are winning or could get a win even when they have no chance and are beaten to a pulp, it's how they are wired up and only a very small percentage of fighters are wired that way....most portray themselves as non-quitters, but the few that would take their death fighting are smaller numbers still.....they are both 110% warriors and that i cant question....but to try and work out who is tougher is near on impossible unless you match them into each other

Comment

Working...
                    X