• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    Pacquiao fought an older dehydrated De La Hoya

A shot Cotto

An African with no fight game.

and a big immobile punching bag with no skills.
    What's your point? All I'm saying is that Richard is wrong for saying that Oscar was in his prime. He was way past his prime. The version Pac fought was even worse.

I could make a list like yours about Floyd as well, but that's not the point of my post.

Comment

A shot Cotto

and yet Mayweather wants OST done. Laughable right?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        and yet Mayweather wants OST done. Laughable right?
        and you see a problem with someone wanting a better testing program and not someone who wants to avoid it....i see.

Comment

LOL pity floyd was ducking manny before any of this legal trouble bs started, and Floyd fought delahoya because the risk/reward was very good, fight oscar, win and become a house hold name or fight oscar, lose and still become a household name. Risk/reward for pac is terrible for mayweather, reward: $40mill, risk: lose that 0 and everyone will believe you were an overhyped fraud beaten by a little asian guy and your ppv buys in future go back down to 400k.

Comment

and you see a problem with someone wanting a better testing program and not someone who wants to avoid it....i see.
            Your "BOY" said it's an easy win. Floyd would be making the most money of his career. What's the problem? Floyd wanted RANDOM ost yet he asked for a 14-day cut-off, a hypocrite IMO.

Then Pacquiao agrees to 7-day cut-off, Floyd is nowhere to be found. We all know Pacquiao will become a god roiding for 7days and not get caught post/fight blood test. GTFO

Comment

*****s defend him and said its not a duck move.. i smell it is hahahahaha

Comment

A shot Cotto

LOL, so you think Dela Hoya was in his prime when he fought Mayweather?

Comment

so u mean everybody wants it like floyd? name some fights undergone OSDT since floyd and SSM. if there is and when ill wait... lol hahahah

Comment

A shot Cotto

Yet Beyonce loves Pacquiao. Wonder why cuz *****s say he sucks. He can't fool the *****s.

Comment

This just confirms what Bob said in the countdown deadline he gave for Floyd. He gave him the benefit of the doubt saying he has issues himself as well as with his uncle so they will just try to make this at a later time.

I kinda knew that Floyd vs Manny wouldn't happen in the spring due to Floyds legal issues as well as Rogers, but now we have Richard Schaefer confirming something Arum has been saying for a while.

I'm hoping this happens eventually but this is on Floyd and his team to get their straight, so this fight can happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X