Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham will win by brutal knockout this Saturday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is going to give him much more of a problem than some of you think, AA is for the most part unproven on a world class level and Froch has made a very good account of himself thus far against good opposition.

Comment

Froch wins on points for me! I think Abraham's power at this weight is a little overrated, i mean i know he knocked out taylor, but i think even i could of knocked him out in that final round!

Im predicting some risky moments for froch, but really believe he's gonna bag this one. And Carl has a dig aswell you know!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Froch is going to give him much more of a problem than some of you think, AA is for the most part unproven on a world class level and Froch has made a very good account of himself thus far against good opposition.

I don't think AA's comp is bad at all.

I think the fight starts super slow, then heats up around 6 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          I sure as he'll hope so..
          You typed this with your iPad didn't you?

My damn iPhone does that all the time.

I'm rooting for Froch in this one. Should be a great fight while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I don't think AA's comp is bad at all.

I think the fight starts super slow, then heats up around 6 or so.
            I don't think its bad either but its nothing to indicate where he is compared to the best fighters in the world.

How fast it gets going will probably depend on how aggressive Froch is going to be. He showed better boxing against Kessler and in spots good defense. This isn't going to be as easy as him just walking into AA's power shots like ppl think.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              You typed this with your iPad didn't you?

My damn iPhone does that all the time.

I'm rooting for Froch in this one. Should be a great fight while it lasts.
              yeah apparenlt hell is a spelling error.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                yeah apparenlt hell is a spelling error.
                I like the auto correction 99% of the time but it is annoying sometimes. Like when you want to type hell. When you press the little "x" to cancel the correction, the phone is supposed to learn but in the case of "hell" it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  You can find Froch matches with just the same kind of 1 punch KO. Check his fight against McGhee who has a really good chin.
                  Agreed. The Magee knockout was beautifully timed.

5:26 onwards

Comment

I think so too, hopefully it's a great fight, both guys have power and good chins, gonna be a war.

Comment

a couple of months back i would hope this happened, now i kind of like Froch, he is a badass. but then again, so is Abraham. it doesnt matter who wins to me, i just want to see a good fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X