No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham's Trainer: Froch Underestimates Arthur's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham's Trainer: Froch Underestimates Arthur's Power

Ulli Wegner, trainer of Arthur Abraham believes Carl Froch is underestimating the power of his boxer. Abraham faces Froch on Saturday night in Helsinki, Finland for the vacant WBC super middleweight title. The match is part of the Super Six Boxing Classic. Wegner told Dmitry Grebenshchikov that Froch doesn not realize how strong Abraham really is. Froch has promised to make the upcoming match a war.

[Click Here To Read More]

Who ever lands a clean shot first will win this fight. Both have equal power IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by dirkdigler View Post
      Who ever lands a clean shot first will win this fight. Both have equal power IMO.
      If it were actually up to that, Froch should be a 10-1 undercard just because of his defense, but it's not. Both fighters have chin, toughness, and condition to take 1 clean shot from the other, unless it's a perfect shot.

The fight will be up to, whoever can neutralize the others offense enough to not be slowed down in the second half.

If Froch or AA get visibly tired in the second half they will lose. Froch will begin to get hit more and more frequently and possibly stopped. AA puts his guard up and shows Clottey how to really lose a fight without getting hit.

Comment

Froch will be on his back

Abraham will dominate Froch. Froch has heart, a chin and power but Abraham has that but he's also more technically sound with a much better defense. Another big advantage Abraham has is that he manages the rounds better by picking his punches. People forget he stayed in with Miranda with a broken jaw so Frochs power won't likely be the deciding factor. Froch on the other hand was shook by Dirrel who doesn't have the power Abraham does. Froch will throw bombs but without regard for defense and Abrahams power and that's why he'll end up on his back.

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        If it were actually up to that, Froch should be a 10-1 undercard just because of his defense, but it's not. Both fighters have chin, toughness, and condition to take 1 clean shot from the other, unless it's a perfect shot.

The fight will be up to, whoever can neutralize the others offense enough to not be slowed down in the second half.

If Froch or AA get visibly tired in the second half they will lose. Froch will begin to get hit more and more frequently and possibly stopped. AA puts his guard up and shows Clottey how to really lose a fight without getting hit.

Comment

Carl Froch knows this is his fight to lose. As long as he keeps his hands moving and works the jab Abraham won't even throw a punch and will just stand around soaking up punishment like he always does.

Comment

i wish i was as confident as some of you guys who seem so dead sure on who the winner will be in some of the other posts/threads i have read.. for me this really is a barnstormer that could go either way. for all those so sure of the outcome, stick up your betting slips so i can see how much real cash you have put on to back up what you think as i cant decide who to bet on and probably will straddle the odds or might just not bet on it....its a tough call but should be a good fight

Comment

Everyone underestimates Froch's boxing ability, he's slow as a tortoise but has decent skills.

Comment

This is the Match of the YEAR !! I love Pac fights, but this is the ONE !!

I never go for the Pro Wrestling Glitter , that crown , etc.... and never saw AA fight until he fought with a broken Jaw against whatshisname. Then I started having respect and the more I watched, I realized he came very close in ways to the GREAT ROCKY MARCIANO !

Rocky had that Great PUNCH that saved him many times and he could deliver. AA has that same great Punch that can deliver him.

Rocky had that great GAME heart, AA has that same GREAT GAME HEART.

Rocky didn't have the great slick skills but BEAT ALL of the Slick skills that paid the nice Bills of his day and this is where AA must shine. AA let his guard down on this quality. He must KO Froch,,,,I hope its late in the fight, we need a good fight not a Quick KO, some ebb and flow, Froch is much the same but should have pressed Kessler,,, I think he let him off the hook too much. AA let Dirrell off the hook way to much, enough of that $#!* and get started in the first or second round.

WAR on satty nite mang , goooooooooooooooodddddddddddd !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X