Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] INTENSE Froch-Abraham Face off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF you guys think that someone looking nervous makes a difference in the fight then you probably have not only boxed, but you've probably never competed in any other sport as well.

I've played football, basketball and baseball all my life and have seen some of the best athletes get so nervous before a game that they vomit and shake.

Once the game starts they go right back to being the very best and most confident person on the court or field.

Is Froch nervous? Maybe. Does it matter? Not really.

Abraham looked really confident before the Dirrell fight and he got his ass kicked. Froch looked nervoud before his Dirrell fight and won.

Froch is gonna beat this chump's ass. If you think this video has bearing on the result than you are a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
      Abraham will be the 4th guy that will retire after facing Carl Froch.

Taylor
      Kessler
      Direll

Froch has already beaten and retired half the super 6.
      Bro, you are living in a dreamworld.

Forget the fact that Froch just barely got the win in the last few seconds fo the fight after Taylor gassed or that Taylor retired from the tourney AFTER getting Ko'd by AA.

Or that Froch winning the Direll fight was one of the worst decisions of the year. And that Direll didn't have any problems with fighting until after the illegal shot from AA.

OR the fact that Kessler BEAT Froch only to on to get beaten by Ward.
      (from wiki) "On August 25, Kessler announced he was withdrawing from the Super Six tournament due to the worsening of the eye injury he suffered in his fight against Ward. According to Ekstra Bladet newspaper, Kessler stated he was seeing double. Doctors told him he must take a nine month break from boxing"

So it seems like he has almost NOTHING do w/any of them leaving the tournament. Nice try, maybe next time. Froch sux pretty good and that opinion in my eyes won't change unless he can get by AA. I don't see that happening.

Comment

even though i still believe he looked very nervous, it was just for the sake of conversation, i wasnt implying that it would have any significance on fight night

you're right even if you're nervous enough to faint its completely gone once your blood is moving

Comment

Froch is going to get KO'd by the guy he called a midget. I hope AA fights smart this time around and doesn't just look for the KO but tries to pile up rounds aswell.

Comment

go on Carl! Bring the WBC strap back home!

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
              go on Carl! Bring the WBC strap back home!
              Why do you have a picture of what appears to be Froch missing his punch against Taylor? Shouldn't you have a picture of a boxer landing a punch?

Comment

These two are real hard nuts. This is going to be a great fight.

Comment

Now everyone is a "staredown psychology" expert. While I do agree that Abraham looked more confident from the two, there is no point analyzing this. None of it matters when they step in the ring and realize that the only one in there with them is the guy trying to take your head off.

Comment

Good stare down. That is how you promote a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      IF you guys think that someone looking nervous makes a difference in the fight then you probably have not only boxed, but you've probably never competed in any other sport as well.

I've played football, basketball and baseball all my life and have seen some of the best athletes get so nervous before a game that they vomit and shake.

Once the game starts they go right back to being the very best and most confident person on the court or field.

Is Froch nervous? Maybe. Does it matter? Not really.

Abraham looked really confident before the Dirrell fight and he got his ass kicked. Froch looked nervoud before his Dirrell fight and won.

Froch is gonna beat this chump's ass. If you think this video has bearing on the result than you are a dumbass.
                      Bang on. I really don't get why so many people make a big deal about the staredown, like it has any bearing on the fight. The only thing a staredown is good for is getting fans hyped up, nothing more. If you want to predict how a fight is going to go down, look at both fighters' previous fights and how they did against similar opposition. No need to psychoanalyse them and jump to conclusions based on their slightest little nervous twitches or who turns away first or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                      X