[VIDEO] INTENSE Froch-Abraham Face off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

froch is a badass....

Comment

froch was doing the nervous brush off my clothes and look the other direction thing then awkwardly snaps his head and makes sudden eye contact like he was physically forcing himself too

then when they turn around abraham smirks like he just saw froch pee himself

its true

Comment

Originally posted by Reach View Post
        froch was doing the nervous brush off my clothes and look the other direction thing then awkwardly snaps his head and makes sudden eye contact like he was physically forcing himself too

its true
        Spot on. The akward snap was as if someone did it for him. That's how reluctant he was into looking into the eyes of the King.

Green K sent.

Comment

its true
          **** on

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
            I hate Carl Froch but I gotta give him props. This was a fiery stare down.

damn, AA didn't look too confident at the end of that stare down.

Comment

I really hope Froch wins this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
                Abraham will be the 4th guy that will retire after facing Carl Froch.

Taylor
                Kessler
                Direll

Froch has already beaten and retired half the super 6.
                Um, actually it was Abraham who retired Taylor and Dirrell.

So...yeah.

Comment

its true

Great observations!!!

Comment

i forgot who the fighter was but he looked nervous in the weigh in, he dominated.

Comment

ward-kessler is one

Comment

Working...
                      X