No announcement yet.

I hate Floyd but he would murder PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    LOL at Manny Pacquiao's style is perfect for Floyd.

FLoyd has never seen someone like Pac inside the Ring and vice versa. but i'll go with tested one on this. Im betting on Manny Pacquiao outhustling Floyd in a decision.
    its funny how *****s describe potshotting as murder ... hehe

they could not see how a competitive fight play out between pac and pbf ...

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
      i hate pac but he would DESTROY floyd. im just being honest here
      yea right lol

you're one of them who keeps his pubes in a little match box to give it a sniff every couple of hours lol

Comment

duckcquiao has no defense no footwork no head movement no punching power he has NOTHING what could give floyd trouble.

he's fighting weight drained fools at catch weight

he's fighting for titles where the title holders have to come down to his prefered weight..what kind of sh** is that.

then once he gets the titles he doesn't wanna defend them at the weight they're supposed to be defended.

that guy is a fraud and a shi**y singer

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          duckcquiao has no defense no footwork no head movement no punching power he has NOTHING what could give floyd trouble.

he's fighting for titles where the title holders have to come down to his prefered weight..what kind of sh** is that.

then once he gets the titles he doesn't wanna defend them at the weight they're supposed to be defended.

ROFL

Comment

floyd aint got no offense to **** with a guy like pac......no power, no combimations, minimal pucher, runs like a b1tch alot, what can he possibly do to pac?.....lol

Comment

lol no footwork? every hbo commentator including manny steward who by the way knows a lot more than you do, said that pacquiao has possibly the greatest footwork of all time

Comment

Bro, just stop parroting what others say. What do you really see? If you do not see a fighter in Pac who can give Floyd some serious issues you are just a fan-boy.
                Floyd fans really need to stop using Mannys fights like Floyd was fighting too. His retirement unsharpened some of his skills, if you were a real Floyd fan- you would see it. This will be exposed when they fight. Trust.

Comment

I like Floyd for two reasons:
                  1)I think his defense would neutralize a lot of Manny's speed, and frustrate him.
                  2)Floyd is extremely fast himself, and would counter Manny coming in.

I'm not sure it would be a lop-sided beatdown, but I think Floyd takes it in the end. He might get hit a bit in the early rounds, but I think he would make adjustments. But if anyone can beat him, it's Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                    lol no footwork? every hbo commentator including manny steward who by the way knows a lot more than you do, said that pacquiao has possibly the greatest footwork of all time
                    what bouncing around like karate kid? GTFO HERE

someone who has good foot work will use that foot work to defend himself.

pacquiao use to get smashed when he was in the lighter divisions his foot work was useless isn't that true?

now he can bounce around when someone like de la hoya or margarito come in who're half dead..or margarito who walks like a mummy around the ring.

when he needed his foot work he couldnt use it its a fact..jmm smashed him twice and that coward went up in weight so he could weight drained shot desperate fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
                      Bro, just stop parroting what others say. What do you really see? If you do not see a fighter in Pac who can give Floyd some serious issues you are just a fan-boy.
                      Floyd fans really need to stop using Mannys fights like Floyd was fighting too. His retirement unsharpened some of his skills, if you were a real Floyd fan- you would see it. This will be exposed when they fight. Trust.
                      I see a guy who escaped the lighter division to fight weight drained shot damaged goods (as stated by freddy roach)

I see someone who pretends to fight for a title but yet the title holder has to come in at a catch weight all drained.

I see someone who has been given a fake boxing career by bob arum.

I see someone whos fighting damaged top rank fighters.

I see someone whos refusing a 60 million dollar blood test.

I see someone who's fighting people after they have been smashed.

margarito smashed by mosley

cotto smashed by margarito

hatton got his soul took by floyd

de la hoya lost to floyd came in weight drained

not one victory was at a good weight and not one opponent was fresh,every opponent came from a bad loss.

and he said no to mosley twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X