Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. in More Trouble: Accused of Assault, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But credit to Floyd. Smart move I say. Hiding in jail is more safer than the Chilean mine.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      How do you know Floyd wasnt driving the Mazda and the accuser was driving the Bentley trying to avoid Floyd
      Huh, what?

Man you mothaf-ckas can't be that stupid. Either you are or your reading comprehension skills are f-ck up.

Comment

Floyds going Mike Tyson on us!

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
        The legal troubles continue for Floyd Mayweather Jr. According to a report in the Las Vegas Review Journal, Mayweather was accused of assault with a deadly weapon for trying to force another vehicle off the road. The paper obtained a Las Vegas police incident report. The reports states the incident took place on Monday. Mayweather has not been arrested.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Floyds going Mike Tyson on us! Floyd I think is under a great deal of pressure. He really needs to fight to let off all that steam

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          i pulled this quote below from the "floyd mayweather jr. Gives back to las vegas"

floyd just cant go wrong. He's praised when he's giving out turkeys and being a righteous human being, but also praised for living a "thug life" haha.

yea like duckquiao, saturday nights bangin them hot pinay actresses and sunday mornings making his lovely wife cry and that in church in front of her family.
          Last edited by BoZz; 11-24-2010, 07:48 AM.

Comment

But i don't believe non of this stuff anyway, shootings,fights,beating up his wife that's all a scam to get him down..yet there are no pictures or even court appearences .

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              [/size][/color][/b]

yea like duckquiao, saturday nights bangin them hot pinoy actresses and sunday mornings making his lovely wife cry and that in church in front of her family.
              go back to sleep little boy

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                Only *****s believes everything what floyd says.

Don't worry, almost everyone will..including the jury later on.
                Floyd hasn't said anything. What are you talking about.

Comment

Floyd rather go to Prison than get in the RING WITH MANNY!!!!

lol, he's so scared of facing Manny, the fool is getting himself in more legal trouble to avoid a fight with Manny!!!!!

What an IDIOT!!!

Comment

This is getting ridiculous now.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      But i don't believe non of this stuff anyway, shootings,fights,beating up his wife that's all a scam to get him down..yet there are no pictures or even court appearences .

Yet when there are no pictures or witnesses of Pacquiao taking PED its a fact? Oh you *****s and your hypocrisy should get an award for most hypocritical award of the century LMFAO!

There also are photos of his wife, but because the case is ongoing its not public record yet. And his own son was a witness and there was a court appearance and they decided to push it back till January. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean its not gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X