No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. in More Trouble: Accused of Assault, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    too good to be true i think that dude is after some money but if it's true my boy money may is keepin it real..THUG LIFE BABY.

I pulled this quote below from the "Floyd Mayweather Jr. Gives Back To Las Vegas"

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    that's what up..my man floyd showin his true side
    Floyd just cant go wrong. He's praised when he's giving out turkeys and being a righteous human being, but also praised for living a "thug life" haha.

Comment

A good ass **** in jail will put him back on the right track...

Comment

When I first clicked on this I thought it had to be a joke or I was in groundhogs day. Its so hard to keep up with all of Floyds crimes, I bet his lawyer is losing sleep lmfao.

Comment

So let me get this straight. Floyd tried to run his Bentley into a Mazda? Yeah, that's believable...

Comment

Originally posted by dmonitor1 View Post
            Gayeweather-- Another tough slick African American fighter from the hood. Pacman must be quaking in his shoes! LOL
            The African American inner city hood style fighter also comes with that inner city hood style mentality that will also lead you to jail time..

Hence: Hopkins former convict...

Floyds following that path..

Comment

"boxers behaving badly"

Floyd floyd foyd

At least this one will go away......didn't hit the other car so how is Quincy going to prove anything??

meh..........

Comment

Floyd An African American in Jail

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                  So let me get this straight. Floyd tried to run his Bentley into a Mazda? Yeah, that's believable...

true true....but Floyd has been making the news for all the wrong reasons lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    When I first clicked on this I thought it had to be a joke or I was in groundhogs day. Its so hard to keep up with all of Floyds crimes, I bet his lawyer is losing sleep lmfao.
                    no man. his lawyer is more happy because he will get more money from floyd's cases...

Comment

Reverend Al Sharpton please help the brotha out..

Comment

Working...
                      X