No announcement yet.

Shane would murder manny!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muppetman View Post
    mosley is pacs worst nightmare...hes just as fast and even stronger!!manny cant fight going backward and thats how this foght would play out manny wouldnt survive what the great floyd did in the second round!!!bet that!
    I hate to bring this up to you. Mosley is old and past his prime. Maybe 5 years earlier between 150-154. If this fight happen, it will be at 147. I dont think 147 Mosley punches harder than 150 Margarito who weighed in 165. Mosley will be fighting the same Pac who fought Marg weighing at his optimal weight around 145. If Pac took 165 Marg punches well so he can from 147 Mosley unless they fight between 150-154 maybe that is a different story but then he is old and past his prime. Please have mercy.
    Last edited by straightleft; 11-23-2010, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Don't be silly.....

Joker

Comment

Manny should be able to handle Mosley with ease. That being said, it might be a different story if there's no OST. If this is the case, we could very well see the version of Shane who stopped Margarito. And if that Shane shows up, Manny will have a VERY tough night's work.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          The same Shane that stood there in fear while Mayweather hit him with flush right hands one at a time? Just checking because if we are talking about that guy, then I don't think he makes it out of the ring alive. Pac by mincemeat devastation in 8 rds.
          Let me correct you there, It would be less than 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            I hate to bring this up to you. Mosley is old and past his prime. Maybe 5 years earlier between 150-154. If this fight happen, it will be at 147. I dont think 147 Mosley punches harder than 150 Margarito who weighed in 165. Mosley will be fighting the same Pac who fought Marg weighing at his optimal weight around 145. If Pac took 165 Marg punches well so he can from 147 Mosley unless they fight between 150-154 maybe that is a different story but then he is old and past his prime. Please have mercy.
            tony was a walking zombie who was looking for manny all night and once he found him he hurt him or did very well.....mosley will find him all night and will hurt manny just like tony did but continuasly.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
              Let me correct you there, It would be less than 6 rounds.
              let me say it again pac aint Mayweather......no one is.

Comment

Originally posted by muppetman View Post
                mosley is pacs worst nightmare...hes just as fast and even stronger!!manny cant fight going backward and thats how this foght would play out manny wouldnt survive what the great floyd did in the second round!!!bet that!
                im all in with you little boy

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                  Manny should be able to handle Mosley with ease. That being said, it might be a different story if there's no OST. If this is the case, we could very well see the version of Shane who stopped Margarito. And if that Shane shows up, Manny will have a VERY tough night's work.
                  You got a point! Mosley a known PED user. 14 days cut off should be more than enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Yea, a prime Mosley at 154.

You can't seriously mean Mosley of today.
                    I'm a big Pac fan and I even think this is a **** fight! Mosley is done, he don't stand a chance, we already saw that even when he has his opponent on the verge of a KO he can't follow up anymore, I got alot of love for Sugar Shane but he's done man.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      You got a point! Mosley a known PED user. 14 days cut off should be more than enough.
                      So they both can come in roided-up to the gills. I like the sounds of it!

Comment

Working...
                      X