Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D.Rafael: "Cotto-Tony II in new Giants Stadium on June 11. JCC Jr fights the winner"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I favor Cotto I hear the man is drinking too much to be taken seriously as a boxer. I just hope that he quits drinking for his and his family's sake. Remember how he was in a terrible car accident early on in his career? It was alcohol related...

Comment

I'm guessing all the ricans are against this fight because they don't want to see a cheater get a payday. Do I have that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        The last fight was in Vegas which is always a Mexican home crowd, and more importantly he had loaded gloves.
        That's pretty stupid dude during the fight there were just as many PR than Mex and Vegas is a nuetral site

Comment

Are you out of your mind? As many Puerto Ricans; there are many more Mexican-Americans in this region. Hardly any Puerto Ricans. I reside here.

E

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
            Are you out of your mind? As many Puerto Ricans; there are many more Mexican-Americans in this region. Hardly any Puerto Ricans. I reside here.

E
            Yeah but during fight night PR go and watch the fight give me a fuccin break
            They want to make the fight in new York on the PR Day parade
            all I said is why not do it in LA during Cinco De Mayo
            and it typical of PR to want home field advantage

Las Vegas is were the money is for boxing any pendejo can tell you that

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
              Yeah but during fight night PR go and watch the fight give me a fuccin break
              They want to make the fight in new York on the PR Day parade
              all I said is why not do it in LA during Cinco De Mayo
              and it typical of PR to want home field advantage

Las Vegas is were the money is for boxing any pendejo can tell you that
              If Vegas was the best option for Arum financially thats where the fight would be made. The first Cotto Margs fight attendence was at only 10,477 in the garden it would have easily sold out.

Comment

cotto cotto cotto

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  If Vegas was the best option for Arum financially thats where the fight would be made. The first Cotto Margs fight attendence was at only 10,477 in the garden it would have easily sold out.
                  So that the reason why there has been 1 world title fight between PR vs Mex in Mexico come on give me a break what about Zarate vs Gomez in PR both were popular why not chose a neutral site what about Caledron almost all his big fight were made were he was home crowd fighter were did juanma fight
                  Concepcion De Leon Luevano Penalosa all were fought has the home crowd fighter except for Marquez ask your self why Segura and Caledron are still negotiating for there rematch because calderon does not want to fight outside of PR and what about Morel backed out of the fight with montiel a week before the fight which was scheduled in Mexico later his camp said Morel would only fight in New York Or Atlantic City and PR

Comment

im a fan of both tho im a bigger fan of cotto but margo spanks him everytime!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
                      So that the reason why there has been 1 world title fight between PR vs Mex in Mexico come on give me a break what about Zarate vs Gomez in PR both were popular why not chose a neutral site what about Caledron almost all his big fight were made were he was home crowd fighter were did juanma fight
                      Concepcion De Leon Luevano Penalosa all were fought has the home crowd fighter except for Marquez ask your self why Segura and Caledron are still negotiating for there rematch because calderon does not want to fight outside of PR and what about Morel backed out of the fight with montiel a week before the fight which was scheduled in Mexico later his camp said Morel would only fight in New York Or Atlantic City and PR
                      My point is that Arum wouldnt put the fight in New York if it didnt make financial sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X